Burnout Paradise, Will The PS4 Have A Burnout Release?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
51gog06lURL._SX385_.jpg

Iplayed Burnout 3 a lot on the first xbox. I got a PS3 late and this was one of the first games I bought. I believe that it was already under the "Greatest Hits" program. I've never been a fan of racing simulators, this was always on my radar because of it's less serious approach. I'm from the school of Crash Team Racing (the first one only) so the "fighting" elements are what usually pique my interest.

I played the hell out of this game. I really liked the fact that it was pretty much pick up and play. It had a decent variety of cars and challenges. Nothing beat checking someone into the wall and winning a race. One of my favorite modes was "Marked Man" where the computer incessantly sends out the Secret Service blacked out cars to wreck you and you drive to you goals trying not to get killed. I also had love for the stunt challenge where you try to meet the goal.

The graphics were so clean even thought it didn't have an actual driver in the car. It sucks that it was single player offline only until that Ultimate Box. I never bought that but if there isn't a PS4 release, I'll probably get that. Any of y'all got love for the Burnout series?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
no lie one of my favorite racing games. The different paths you can take
The revenge takedowns (taking out the car that made you crashed earlier) :banderas:
the best crash physics in video games. (wish gtA 5 used the same physics with people being launched out the whip)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Burnout paradise wasn't offline only :why:

But yea dopest racing game I've ever played, I tried to get the platinum trophy on that bytch :banderas:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Burnout paradise wasn't offline only :why:

But yea dopest racing game I've ever played, I tried to get the platinum trophy on that bytch :banderas:
If you were offline, it was single player only. There was no local multi player.

EDIT: Here's the back cover. The icon shows one player and multi player with an online connection.

HwyTBAnl.jpg

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Never played this joint, but I had the first one on the Cube and 3/Takedown on the PS2. :banderas:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would give it a try if you liked the others. I feel it was an exceptionally done game aside from the city limits that are behind the pay wall along with the cars, mini cars and motorcycles.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
My first introduction to the burnout series was Burnout 2 on a PS2 Demo disc :wow:

I later on copped Burnout 3 Takedown and Revenge (terrible)