Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bqr87c9CQAEk1L3.png

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh the only decent african teams are Ghana/CIV and the ceiling for those teams is probably getting to the quarterfinal thats reality brehs:yeshrug:

asian/middle eastern teams arent shyt either every once in awhile they surprise but not this world cup i guess:ehh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many people are actually on a team?? i notice theres usually only like 2 substitutions a game...are there nikkas that just rot on the bench the whole time??

id hate to tbe that nikka that comes on to play 15 minutes each game
this world cup subs have been making a lot of impact in the game scoring goals.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Bruh youre just like projecting your argumentation flaws on to me :mjlol:

That's such a fukking outrageous statement. I dont know how much clearer I can convey this... but Uruguay Argentina and Spain have smaller populations then England. And less money to fund training programs and youth leagues for that matter.

Uruguay has a 20th the population of England and significantly more World Cup success. England is racking up L's. Get over it.

Uruguay and Argentina play way more international football than England though, you keep missing that.

Plus there are other factors. The 1978 World Cup was fixed, so that dings one off Argentina, same tally as England then. Spain had the once in lifetime player in Xavi who changed the young minds of the world.

England won the world cup in 1966 with a squad that was composed of every day workers and Labour advocates, a plumber, a hearse driver, a dishwasher, Nobby Stiles had a second job as a dung shoveler in Kent when in the months leading up to the 66 World Cup ffs :what:

It was the most astonishing World Cup victory ever :dahell: