Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all you "africans" in here are so fukking annoying man, its worst than dealing with the obvious mexicanism of Univision and their bias when it comes to anything mexico

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all you "africans" in here are so fukking annoying man, its worst than dealing with the obvious mexicanism of Univision and their bias when it comes to anything mexico:upsetfavre:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Italy has a higher population than England and has played about the same amount of international football over the years :what:

Uruguay and other South American teams play way more international football than England :what:

What the fukk are you talking about? :what:

A lot of successful nations beat out England in one of the categories but given England's results over the decades and their standing in those categories they play as you would expect them to play given those variables :what:
Italy's population is like 5% larger then England's at the most :mjlol:

What so called categories are we talking about? Because Im really hung up on one in particular - world cup success.

And England is MASSIVELY underperforming :camby:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Italy's population is like 5% larger then England's at the most :mjlol:

What so called categories are we talking about? Because Im really hung up on one in particular - world cup success.

And England is MASSIVELY underperforming in that respect:camby:

You're underestimating how much population plays into international success.

There are what, approximately 200 countries in the world?

Of those 200 countries eight countries have won the world cup since the 1930s.

You get it? You, you get it :umad:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what my country Uruguay did to yall naive negritos
mad.png

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Last I watched The Wire the hoods were looking like Soweto b, be serious :dead:

This is another arena where Africans decide to get weird and try to measure struggles, I'll never get Africans.

And that's partly my argument, Africans don't have much to cheer for over there in the motherland so I dunno why you guys think you can waltz into a World Cup and an American thread and and start poppin off about Africa with no repercussions :wtf:

You got people saying RIP Tiki Taka when I think you'll find that the epoch of football that we are currently experiencing is indeed Spain and Xavi-hued. Everything has a hint of Xavi. It's Xavi imperialism out there. It's like England conquering the known world centuries ago and receding into obscurity yet the English spirit lives on in unabashed dominance through language and Football.

And the match featuring the USA and Ghana I did not once ever detect the Jewnited States bias creeping in. Not once. From what I recall the USA comfortably lulled the Ghanians into a false sense of security and superiority which they are prone to and then hit them with a decisive header. It was tactics b. Americans can be proud. :yeshrug:

*found out your english* *doesnt read*

your opinion means absolutely nothing now. take your paragraphs somewhere else cuz I aint even validating them by reading them.