Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_n7hmabBXRy1qdlh1io1_500.gif

:huhldup:

:dahell: nikka what the fukks is this?:wtf:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
i dont get it, this is some kind of hilarious brazilian parody or something?

I think you missed the NFL Draft and how open they're depicting gay couples in public in the states nowadays...not that theres anything wrong with that

:ld:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Last I watched The Wire the hoods were looking like Soweto b, be serious :dead:

This is another arena where Africans decide to get weird and try to measure struggles, I'll never get Africans.

And that's partly my argument, Africans don't have much to cheer for over there in the motherland so I dunno why you guys think you can waltz into a World Cup and an American thread and and start poppin off about Africa with no repercussions :wtf:

You got people saying RIP Tiki Taka when I think you'll find that the epoch of football that we are currently experiencing is indeed Spain and Xavi-hued. Everything has a hint of Xavi. It's Xavi imperialism out there. It's like England conquering the known world centuries ago and receding into obscurity yet the English language and Football is still dominating the world.

And the match featuring the USA and Ghana I did not once ever detect the Jewnited States bias creeping in. Not once. From what I recall the USA comfortably lulled the Ghanians into a false sense of security and superiority which they are prone to and then hit them with a decisive header. It was tactics b. Americans can be proud. :yeshrug:
So Bayern is overrated because Their current style of play is Spanished influenced? Guess what that got them? eliminated. Guess what German coaching got Bayern? A Championship