Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so fukking embarrassed by my naija squad gat dam they in a super easy group too, hopefully America pulls thru

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did espn just say bosnian players had to buy their own tickets to the world cup? :usure: if that's the case, nigeria's gonna lose...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
amazing how your calling us arrogant, when Americans are arguably the most arrogant people in the world...just look at this thread...you beat us by one point...weve beat you 3 times...and everyone was in here throwing their hats in the air talkin about payback..

payback what? you need to beat us 2 more times to even break even.
we callin goals points now?

much like the ghana team, you're a massive fraud :whoo:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what stats though? he's a defender, of course he's gonna have no stats :yeshrug:
the trolling was the picture they used.

they used this pic

enhanced-17166-1400697545-10.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Well yes, Americans are arrogant but that only comes with running every facet of life on the planet for the past 100 years or so. In the past the USA haven't dominated football, but it seems their time has come as evidenced by a win over Ghana, Portugal and a tightly fought yet fair draw with Germany.

Africans on the other hand have nothing to base their arrogance off of. It's simply an unfounded arrogance. That's what I'm so puzzled by

I dont know what arrogance you speak of...

we come from a place where we were stripped of almost everything...we essentially come from nothing. so whenever we excel in something, knowing where we come from.....its an accomplishment. Any nikka who makes it out the hood in america goes off..buying cars and clothes..look at birdman, look at Jay z...shytting on their fans....thats what happens when you come from nothing

..and if you want to be technical...you cant even compare a Hood in the states to a hood in africa..... if yall went to africa talkin that struggle sh!t and them nikkas ask you if you got running water...you will immediatly get the :stopitslime:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Germany encapsulates fraudulence in football in the 21st century don't they? A word of mouth team and buttressed by opinions based off FIFA and Twitter. A bunch of luxury players pampered to the point that they couldn't be bothered. You see how 46 year old Klose, a man firmly situated in decades gone and a genuine historical curio cum dinosaur had to come and bail them out.

It's laughable when people try to forcibly usher German clubs and the German national team into the conversation as the next wave of football dominance after the Spanish. Only difference was Xavi and Co. were never frauds. If this German team were as good as the FIFA heads that populate this thread say then they would've won everything by now.

Frauds a fraud. I call em like I see em :manny:

Except for Ozil :manny:
:why: This is the first World cup under the " new era" And that Howedes Header was going in, Klose just went ahead and put his foot on it. And how are people forcing German teams on people? There is 2 that get talked about constantly and that is pretty much Dortmund and Bayern and rightfully so, we are a year and change away from an all German finals in th Uefa cup finals. Sorry Herr, your post stinks of absolute hate. But since we are talking about forcing let's talk about a Jewnited States Media forcing their bias. I mean we are talking about a team that is ever rarely in control of a match and by the hand Satan and everthing Demonic about the country they represent find a way to pull out a match and people think that's how it's done. And it's also funny you say they are all frauds except for Ozil who played like absolute trash today :camby:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The absolute nerve of a fukking Englishman talking about winning :mjlol:

As I've said before given England's population and the size of the country and their dominance shown in Olympics and football, England has for centuries punched above their weight. Their sporting and cultural dominance is a MARVEL b. A MARVEL.

You wouldn't know that though because I reckon you only play FIFA. Success in international football comes down to three main factors yeah? (1) population (2) income per capita (3) experience in international soccer.

If you look at all of England's matches over a set amount of time, you'll find that England actually overperforms given their resources, population and experience in international soccer :umad: FACT.

Long ball football has been statistically proven to be the most efficient means of scoring goals. :umad: FACT.

Two banks of four as a formation is as revolutionary as the false 9 :umad: FACT.

Total Football never won squat :umad: FACT.

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir! :damn:

...oh wait wrong thread.