Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
If they are playing for that #1 spot or a spot in general then yea i can see it a possibility. Not saying they will but its not like some miracle if they did. USA has been able to hang with top nations for a while now. I dunno where u guys get this barbados type of vibe from us from.

:ehh: goodluck in your game.

at the end of the day, i understand the pride people have for their teams so im not knocking you. Everyone thought ghana would get washed and I was getting clowned for even being hopeful.

If yall gonna dish it...be able to take it.

anyway goodluck to USA...im cheering for portugal and Germany

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:ufdup: dont talk reckless about Africans having low football IQ, especially not from somebody from somalia. those decisions are burning my soul though.
:mjlol:

Shooting on site from like 40 yards :lolbron:

Poor use of the possesion if it wasnt for germany playin so poor yall woulda got slappped:wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
How is Germany overrated, other then your personal opinion they're spineless?

Germany encapsulates fraudulence in football in the 21st century don't they? A word of mouth team and buttressed by opinions based off FIFA and Twitter. A bunch of luxury players pampered to the point that they couldn't be bothered. You see how 46 year old Klose, a man firmly situated in decades gone and a genuine historical curio cum dinosaur had to come and bail them out.

It's laughable when people try to forcibly usher German clubs and the German national team into the conversation as the next wave of football dominance after the Spanish. Only difference was Xavi and Co. were never frauds. If this German team were as good as the FIFA heads that populate this thread say then they would've won everything by now.

Frauds a fraud. I call em like I see em :manny:

Except for Ozil :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:ehh: goodluck in your game.

at the end of the day, i understand the pride people have for their teams so im not knocking you. Everyone thought ghana would get washed and I was getting clowned for even being hopeful.

If yall gonna dish it...be able to take it.

anyway goodluck to USA...im cheering for portugal and Germany

if u go back some pages, i actually told nikkas to bet Ghana to win. They need a defense and improve their finishes then they'll be a huge problem

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:russ:

pepe1fsa9.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Bradley needs to play way better then what he did against Ghana. He played his worse game i ever seen him play on the USMNT. Its damn near impossible for him to play worse unless he fighting for a spot on reserves.

I've notice that.... I was never impressed by his attacking prowess.... hence the reason why Roma benched him and why he came back to MLS. If he plays bad tomorrow, we will basically have 0 attack. I was looking for some answers for our roster to help improve possession & defense and there really isn't any. Bedoya has to play on the right to mark CR7, so we may see Brad Davis or Zusi on the left which wouldn't sit too well with me either because Nani is on the left :merchant:

Superstar
Daps
amazing how your calling us arrogant, when Americans are arguably the most arrogant people in the world...just look at this thread...you beat us by one point...weve beat you 3 times...and everyone was in here throwing their hats in the air talkin about payback..

payback what? you need to beat us 2 more times to even break even.

When was the third time?

As I recall, Ghana has only beaten the US twice . . . which is why people were talking about Gyan having the 3 shaved into his head.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
amazing how your calling us arrogant, when Americans are arguably the most arrogant people in the world...just look at this thread...you beat us by one point...weve beat you 3 times...and everyone was in here throwing their hats in the air talkin about payback..

payback what? you need to beat us 2 more times to even break even.

Well yes, Americans are arrogant but that only comes with running every facet of life on the planet for the past 100 years or so. In the past the USA haven't dominated football, but it seems their time has come as evidenced by a win over Ghana, Portugal and a tightly fought yet fair draw with Germany.

Africans on the other hand have nothing to base their arrogance off of. It's simply an unfounded arrogance. That's what I'm so puzzled by