Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
One thing I don't think I'll ever get every world cup is the arrogance of African nations. :what:

Ghana is really nothing special. They're strong and fast and that is their main tactic. Yet every African and Fake African is on here talking like they're the next Brazil 70.

Superstar
Daps
when you see Germany run through USA you'll understand :heh:

you guys are getting worked.

everyone and they momma knows Ghana played better in that game...we just couldnt finish...but today look...we tied the arguably best team in the CUP...

You think USA will beat Germany?

You're better off shutting up and hoping we beat Portugal so they have nothing to play for against you. :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is good pressure for the US..... It can only make them better.... If the US midfield plays better than we did against Ghana then I see no reason why the US can't get a result. I actually would have preferred Ghana to have won but it is what it is....

Bradley needs to play way better then what he did against Ghana. He played his worse game i ever seen him play on the USMNT. Its damn near impossible for him to play worse unless he fighting for a spot on reserves.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
asamoah-gyan-dance-celebration.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You didnt answer me..I asked do you think USA beats Germany? :heh:

If they are playing for that #1 spot or a spot in general then yea i can see it a possibility. Not saying they will but its not like some miracle if they did. USA has been able to hang with top nations for a while now. I dunno where u guys get this barbados type of vibe from us from.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
USA beat Spain at the height of their powers. This is an overrated Germany team with frauds for a spine that's gassed up a continent. Have a word with yourself son.
How is Germany overrated, other then your personal opinion they're spineless?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah breh unless players like moutinho and veloso step up half crocked ronaldo aint gon do shyt

Ronaldo will constantly be popping shots from range, something he's good at doing. He'll also be on all of Portugal's set-pieces. USA wont press Portugal so he'll be given large amounts of space. Ghana created a ridiculous amount of chances against the USA. Ghana will have to attack, so that game will be open and they'll be caught out on the breaks. Ghana will also give stupid fouls away(Ronaldo on the free-kicks).

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
One thing I don't think I'll ever get every world cup is the arrogance of African nations. :what:

Ghana is really nothing special. They're strong and fast and that is their main tactic. Yet every African and Fake African is on here talking like they're the next Brazil 70.

amazing how your calling us arrogant, when Americans are arguably the most arrogant people in the world...just look at this thread...you beat us by one point...weve beat you 3 times...and everyone was in here throwing their hats in the air talkin about payback..

payback what? you need to beat us 2 more times to even break even.