Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ghana would have had to win that game to really shake the group up. drawing doesn't really help them much..

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This is good pressure for the US..... It can only make them better.... If the US midfield plays better than we did against Ghana then I see no reason why the US can't get a result. I actually would have preferred Ghana to have won but it is what it is....

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm kind of upset with this result. Germany was doing their best 2010 Spain match reproduction. Ozil giving up the ball trying to pass too much. Per is garbage his clearing today was terrible

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
when you see Germany run through USA you'll understand :heh:

you guys are getting worked.

everyone and they momma knows Ghana played better in that game...we just couldnt finish...but today look...we tied the arguably best team in the CUP...

You think USA will beat Germany?
I don't think we'll beat Germany, but you of course can't refute a single thing I said

Ghana had so many chances to win their game against us. 80 minutes shooting at our goal and you couldn't get it in more than once :mjlol: we played awfully

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i was gonna go with bosnia :patrice: but i think nigeria hyped from watching the ghana game.

i'm sayin bosnia too breh. African teams fukkin piss me the fukk off. Every nikka tryna stunt and steal the show. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Except for maybe ivory coast :patrice:they just :wow:

That is why i'm wit france. We got da africans playin dat euro game. :win:

Belgium too. :ufdup:

Netherlands my 3rd. :yeshrug:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

everyone and they momma knows Ghana played better in that game...we just couldnt finish...but today look...we tied the arguably best team in the CUP...

OMG we tied Germany YAY!!!!!

U can go home with that tie is your heads as confidence 4 years from now while USA continues on playing in brazil :win:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

USA beat Spain at the height of their powers. This is an overrated Germany team with frauds for a spine that's gassed up a continent. Have a word with yourself son.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
ghana would have had to win that game to really shake the group up. drawing doesn't really help them much..

true...but considering what games are taking place next...theres a good chance we will make it through...its really all dependent on portugal..because we know Germany is going to beat USA...

so its really how well USA does against portugal that will be the deciding factor...and of course we have to beat portugal...but seeing as how Germany worked portugal 4-0...and we tied Germany...theres a good chance we beat portugal

damn shame we didnt win this game though.