Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
if that's the result then ghana's last in the group and will have to win their last game and hope the other teams draw... which is unlikely to happen.

great game today but it's over for ghana.
no if portugal win, ghana has to beat them and germany has to beat the usa. if usa beat germany and portgual won, germany would be out if they don't beat the USa, and both gameS start at the same time, to prevent fukkery

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets see last world cup Germany beat us 1-0..this year we tied :patrice:...That should tell you the skill level of the ghana team. Germany walks through almost every team and we steady giving them problems.

what I also noticed is that the average height for the ghanian players is what 5'5? they lose almost all there headers.
i have german and dutch friends and all of them are tall...

ghanians on average would be shorter than germans.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
How did that nikka go offside when its 3 against 2 :stopitslime:

Typical ass afrian team not having proper football IQ:childplease:

Like why didnt jordan ayew jus pass instead of shooting for glory:snoop:
Actually Ghana plays very tactical intelligent football.

Ayew however, did flop on that one. Though Messi and many others would have shot for glory too, lets not act like star players don't.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no if portugal win, ghana has to beat them and germany has to beat the usa. if usa beat germany and portgual won, germany would be out if they don't beat the USa, and both gameS start at the same time, to prevent fukkery
we got twitter and facebook now...

and vine.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Germany gonna give USA that WORK...they not gonna beat themselves like we did...That goal in the first 30 seconds is a Ghana fuk up..probably do to nerves. Germany has nothing to be nervous about.
Yeah, yall 'beat yourselves' against a team missing one of its best players completely, bad play from some of our mainstays (bradley) and our #2 player with a broken nose

:mjlol:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nigeria and ivory coast are in a better position than ghana.

i would just consider ghana out at this point. they depend on some luck shyt happening.

Daps
How did that nikka go offside when its 3 against 2 :stopitslime:

Typical ass afrian team not having proper football IQ:childplease:

Like why didnt jordan ayew jus pass instead of shooting for glory:snoop:
:ufdup: dont talk reckless about Africans having low football IQ, especially not from somebody from somalia. those decisions are burning my soul though.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Yeah, yall 'beat yourselves' against a team missing one of its best players completely, bad play from some of our mainstays (bradley) and our #2 player with a broken nose

:mjlol:

when you see Germany run through USA you'll understand :heh:

you guys are getting worked.

everyone and they momma knows Ghana played better in that game...we just couldnt finish...but today look...we tied the arguably best team in the CUP...

You think USA will beat Germany?