Bully Ray Smash Hoe-Gan Daughter & Dating Velvet Sky

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Bully Ray visited the "Opie and Anthony" Radio show today. He was asked about his relationship with Brooke Hogan, and he revealed Brooke and him did in fact have an off-air relationship.

Bully also revealed that he is currently dating TNA Knockout Velvet Sky.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Bully won :noah:

BpktCS9CAAA0vCW.jpg
Bul

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Durst was Howard Stern admitting to having sex with Britney. Britney was RED HOT at the time and was on TRL the next week telling Carson Daly " I don't know that guy" while making squeashy yuck faces and the crowd was cheering her. But I believe him. Why in the fukking world would he make that up? Lol.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Durst was Howard Stern admitting to having sex with Britney. Britney was RED HOT at the time and was on TRL the next week telling Carson Daly " I don't know that guy" while making squeashy yuck faces and the crowd was cheering her. But I believe him. Why in the fukking world would he make that up? Lol.
Well, Spears is a slimey brat and her cheekbones were hard to resist :troll:

I didn't hear any of the other chicks he was linked to deny anything *gurrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllll.gif*

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Wasn't it rumored that Fred Durst hooked up with prime Christina Aguilera too?

Anyway, Bully seems like a charismatic motherfukker and he's probably got mad bread from his WWE days. All those tag title reigns, classic PPV matches, being a top guy in TNA at some point, and didn't he have a high position in ECW as well? Locker rooms probably respect him and hoes love cats with respect.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wasn't it rumored that Fred Durst hooked up with prime Christina Aguilera too?

yeah he said that. But she angrily denied it and said she only discussed collaborating with him. He claimed to have smashed a few other women and they also said he was lying.