Bully is $9 on Playstation Store should i get it?

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I have always been intrigued by the game since it came out on PS2 ages ago, but back then i was a broke ass teenager and i couldn't afford it. No that i can easily afford it i am not sure because i feel the outdated graphics could make the game not as enjoyable.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Played through half this on ps2 before my system quit reading discs:flabbynsick:
I enjoyed what i played. This and Warriors were unique R* experiences that I hope they can recreate next gen. I'm a bit worried about how it controls with 2019 sensibilities. As modern R* dont feel all the way right lol. Soundtrack and missions were fun and interesting enough.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Bought couple years back and played for like an hour or so, shyt didnt age well :patrice: Im sure it was fire when it first dropped tho.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
The next bully game is gonna be interesting
Hopefully the multiplayer is like gta online but like at a school or something

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Yes!

Classic PS2 game.

All the main missions and side missions are fun + whooping old nikkas asses and dodging the pigs!

:blessed:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Do it

raw

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I have always been intrigued by the game since it came out on PS2 ages ago, but back then i was a broke ass teenager and i couldn't afford it. No that i can easily afford it i am not sure because i feel the outdated graphics could make the game not as enjoyable.

The graphics were never anything to write home about when it released, so unless you one of them cats who can't play a game from a foregone era without needing to be coddled by current gen bells and whistles, play and enjoy, cause it's a damned good game.

Look for the Scholarship edition which adds more missions and an extra class or two to the mix as well. If you on Xbox, you could wait until it hits gamepass eventually and I'm sure it's going to be even cheaper on a summer deal or Thanksgiving, but all in all, that's a good price for that. Cop and enjoy.