Bulking right now and loss weight in the process

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I started off 141 2 weeks ago and now I'm 137... Do I need to start eating everything? Lifting heavier? idk.

I just got some Whey Protein too, does that help? :dwillhuh:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's ya diet like? How often do you do cardio? Un related....how old are you?

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I just don't eat enough I guess. I snack all day until dinner. I added rice, oatmeal, eggs, peanut butter scoops to the daily diet tho
I'm 18

Been taking whey protein for the past 2 days

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just don't eat enough I guess. I snack all day until dinner. I added rice, oatmeal, eggs, peanut butter scoops to the daily diet tho
I'm 18

Been taking whey protein for the past 2 days
You said snacking :ufdup: You have to EAT if you plan on bulking up.and very little cardio maybe twice a week for 20 mins and only HIIT cardio. (Sprints,circuit training). Go on youtube. Youc can get a lot of good info off there.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You said snacking :ufdup: You have to EAT if you plan on bulking up.and very little cardio maybe twice a week for 20 mins and only HIIT cardio. (Sprints,circuit training). Go on youtube. Youc can get a lot of good info off there.
I don't know how to eat :sadcam: I been a snacker all my life. Do I gotta eat full course meals everytime I eat or some shyt

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Same shyt happened to me this past summer when I came back from school. Started going to the gym more frequently with my boy, had me doing more cardio, longer workouts, and I think the sauana also had me shedding a lot of water weight. Didn't help that I got lazy as hell this summer and really only ate for breakfast and dinner with some bullshyt in between.:mjlol:

Anyways, try to avoid eating only two big meals a day; don't cram all your calories into a few meals, spread it out.

Make yourself two sandwiches a day. Have Greek yogurt with chia seeds honey and some granola. Oatmeal with sliced almonds, cinnamon and a little honey. Have a banana and another fruit.

For dinner I generally just keep it very simple, and I don't think many people would be able to do it consistently. But it works for me, its easy, and I feel well nourished with room for desert or another snack. I usually have chicken/steak/fish with either brown rice or potatoes, with some steamed veggies (carrots, asparagus, and brocoli always.)

I know a lot of guys on here probably wouldn't advise to get a mass gainer, but they definitely help me get those last calories in. I noticed they had me putting on some fat last year when I first used em (went from 150 to 170 though,) but since I started up on Up Your Mass again, I've gained like 5lbs of fairly lean gains.:ehh:

Drink lots of water and get good sleep.

Also guacamole is a good snack. Don't know if its bad for you, but that shyt has a lot of calories + the tortilla chips.

Last edited:
  • Dap

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Eat more, up your fats and carbs. Eat meals not snacks and dont do cardio. Whey protein is low in calories; save it for afterworkouts only. Rest of your protein should come from whole foods. Consume more high calorie foods like natural peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, beef, whole eggs, olive oil/avacado, peanuts, etc..

• Dap

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I know that struggle tho. Putting in good work over a week or two, feeling like you got stronger, feel like you're eating right, and then you weigh yourself and you're reduced down to the number on the scale.:mjcry:

Definitely feels like all your effort was wasted, and that's even if people tell you you look bigger... My mind won't be happy till I hit that number.:deadmanny:

• Dap

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm losing fat and gaining muscle :youngsabo: I look slimmer but I'm much stronger and the scale says the same thing :smile:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't know how to eat :sadcam: I been a snacker all my life. Do I gotta eat full course meals everytime I eat or some shyt
you can snack...just eat calorie dense foods.

One of my favorite things to eat is Natty Peanut Butter & Ritz crackers/pretzels