Bulking and cutting at the same?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone doing this, I'm attempting to slow bulk (not really clean) by getting at least the proper amount of protein daily and staying under my caloric intake which is 2400. I do cardio and lift 3-4 times a week

It seems like most people just bulk up for a two months or so then cut for a few months. Its been working out great sofar... Anyone else have any success with this method?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No need to do the cutting really if you just try something like a carb backload. Make sure all your carb intake takes place after the workout
and you eat less on non-lifting days.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a recomp basically. Slower but it has benefits. I'm some where near that method.

I dont really hear people talk about this method really, so I was starting to wonder if it was "bad" but its seems to be working out great for me sofar. I can see where it would take more time, but the consistency of this method is way more appealing to me

No need to do the cutting really if you just try something like a carb backload. Make sure all your carb intake takes place after the workout
and you eat less on non-lifting days.
Makes sense, I got a pot belly full of ab's and some small love handles that I'm trying to get burn off so I've added a cardio and cutting to try get rid of it. I'm actually bulking with this process and losing fat but like @The ADD said it seems a bit slower.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slow is absolutely fine. Since you aren't rushing to get conditioned for a photoshoot or anything, you can save a major headache by going slow and not getting
fat as hell on your way to building muscle. Fasted cardio and weight training also helps immensely.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Anyone doing this, I'm attempting to slow bulk (not really clean) by getting at least the proper amount of protein daily and staying under my caloric intake which is 2400. I do cardio and lift 3-4 times a week

It seems like most people just bulk up for a two months or so then cut for a few months. Its been working out great sofar... Anyone else have any success with this method?

:heh::dahell:

Listen to what you said, you're "Bulking" by eating UNDER maintenance.

You're cutting.