Build me a tinder my coli queens

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im headed to Miami in 3 weeks:blessed:, and Im setting up a tinder right now, so when I get out there I will have a few friends to hang out with. I don't know what pics to put up, or what to put in my profile. I figured yall would know best.:leostare:

I think the main thing is pic selection, im not really photogenic, so I think all my pics are iffy.
Post what you think should be the main pic plus up to 5 additional pics.

For example.
Set 2 pic 5 or 2-5 should be the main...etc
P3n9CsIm.jpg

uGtEu21m.jpg

YlNxBNwm.jpg

xYsFwhHm.jpg

zIrskRSm.jpg

ULdFsbBm.jpg

ATHqnHFm.jpg

LcF0aHxm.jpg

qzCRXLlm.jpg

j7aq3gEm.jpg

3IJ9XLNm.jpg

0JcJwHwm.jpg

IbxdX77m.jpg

aX5FfeAm.jpg

Gelpldcm.jpg

RV9vvnUm.jpg

6mJCdqbm.jpg

gnkZDuFm.jpg

V5Jiqsqm.jpg

bfW7Cmkm.jpg
Also, what type of chicks should I swipe, I think my personality shines in person so me being able to get an 8 in real life might mean a 4 online :mjcry: It's a limited # of swipes I get so i gotta make them count.

Also, some info to put in the profile :feedme:

Rep/dap to those with input....Make me look fun/interesting/swipable, if possible:patrice:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm not about that online stuff, so I'm no expert, but I'd put any pic that shows a closeup of your face as the main pics. The activity pics should be the extras and the 'icing'. They show that you are fun and have many interests. You're sure to get a lot of responses.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I dont know whats Tinder, but your photographs looks awesome! :salute:

Is there a best one? One that makes you say :shaq: or I guess would make someone else.

I'm not about that online stuff, so I'm no expert, but I'd put any pic that shows a closeup of your face as the main pics. The activity pics should be the extras and the 'icing'. They show that you are fun and have many interests. You're sure to get a lot of responses.
Appreciate it:obama:, right now I put that dance one (2-4) as my main, should I switch it, plus I got (1-2), (1-4), (4-2), (2-5), and (4-5) in my profile. My post on here looks like im fun, but I needed 20 pics to show it tinder only lets me use 6 :sadcam:

I got 4 matches already :takedat:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Is there a best one? One that makes you say :shaq: or I guess would make someone else.

Appreciate it:obama:, right now I put that dance one (2-4) as my main, should I switch it, plus I got (1-2), (1-4), (4-2), (2-5), and (4-5) in my profile. My post on here looks like im fun, but I needed 20 pics to show it tinder only lets me use 6 :sadcam:

The one where you're throwing your head back 'laughing' and that set of pearly whites is visible.:lupe: and the one on the boat

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

I think whatever you choose is fine because you have a great set of pics. You need the face pic, body pic, then extras that show your personality and interests. It's a nice break from the club pics, smoking pics, bare chest bathroom man selfies etc that I've seen. You've given me a peek into what being around you would be like. I would definitely respond to you if we matched.

As far as the type of women you should swipe right, go for who interests you and meet what you are looking for.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why not just walk around south beach and try to hit on females ? Their going to be everywhere

Fukk that tinder shyt
Im going out there and staying with a friend for the weekend and then taking a cruise with the home girl whose driving down from northern FL, when I get back ima grab a hotel and chill out, so ima do the south beach shyt when im with my friend when I get there, just broadening my options, seeing if I can meet some interesting chicks once im in chill mode, not really just trying to find somebody to fukk on, thanks tho bruh.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Im going out there and staying with a friend for the weekend and then taking a cruise with the home girl whose driving down from northern FL, when I get back ima grab a hotel and chill out, so ima do the south beach shyt when im with my friend when I get there, just broadening my options, seeing if I can meet some interesting chicks once im in chill mode, not really just trying to find somebody to fukk on, thanks tho bruh.
Tinder is for fukkin

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
honestly most of them are trash because theres no full body pics....the last two are pretty cool because its showing your activities. But youre not bad looking so I think youll do well on Tinder...