Bubonic plague could only happen to white people

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
why the fukk do white guys not wash their cot damn hands before they leave the cot damn bathroom ..... I still haven't got a good answer for this "cultural norm" that I see way to often ... :ld: :comeon: :beli: :aicmon:

Its to the point where I expect a white guy not to wash their hands .... :wtf:

Bubonic plague.... :ehh: it happens in filthy conditions .... I don't know .... but that was a long time ago, Europe has moved past that ....... much of the developing world is still living in subpar sanitary conditions ........ lot of money can be made in providing bathroom/toilet/plumbing/piping infrastructure in the developing world...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I just want to say ..... I'm not racist ....... but why the fukk do white guys not wash their cot damn hands before they leave the cot damn bathroom ..... I still haven't got a good answer for this "cultural norm" that I see way to often ...

Its to the point where I expect a white guy not to wash their hands .... :wtf:

Bubonic plague.... :ehh: it happens in filthy conditions .... I don't know .... but that was a long time ago, Europe has moved past that ....... much of the developing world is still living in subpar sanitary conditions ........ lot of money can be made in providing bathroom/toilet/plumbing/piping infrastructure in the developing world...

i barely wash my hands when i use the bathroom only if someone is in there i will see again so i dont look like an animal. its not like i get piss and shyt on my hands and i use paper towel from the dispenser when available to open the door so im clean

i also dont use a washcloth when showering and my skin is mad nice and i have no acne. i use shampoo and a bar of soap that i replace as soon as it sees any wear.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Come breh, this is outright a lie. That's like them saying only a black people can be destroyed by AIDS because of our sexual antics. Stupid ass thread, Bushes I say.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
not like he's telling lies..
all them wretched fukks had to do was wash their
hands and chalky asses.
the Moors had to teach the savages..
Dont be mad at him be mad at history.
a0yqua.jpg

CityGuy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the 1st day of college when I realized that my white roomates didn't shower with a wash cloth:ohhh:

That Chappelle skit was dead on:russ:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Come breh, this is outright a lie. That's like them saying only a black people can be destroyed by AIDS because of our sexual antics. Stupid ass thread, Bushes I say.

A white person was the first one with HIV too :mjpls:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last i checked the whites had a continent filled with great wealth and decent living,,,, blks have the filth of all continents and barely hold any power in their OWN fukin nations....

and the bubonic plague came from the middle east with rats you dumb fukk.....

ur ancestors were slaves

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last i checked the whites had a continent filled with great wealth and decent living,,,, blks have the filth of all continents and barely hold any power in their OWN fukin nations....

and the bubonic plague came from the middle east with rats you dumb fukk.....

ur ancestors were slaves

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

The funny part about it is that you're going into slavery shortly.