BTW Night School Was Hilarious

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Surprisingly good me and my girl seen it last night and the theater laughed the whole movie. Top 5 Kevin Hart movie.

That's not saying much. Ya doing the most to prove that this handpicked Negro cornball is actually funny.

:dead:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
That's not saying much. Ya doing the most to prove that this handpicked Negro cornball is actually funny.

:dead:

You just got all that from what I said. I never said Hart was funny. You'll never find a post from me saying that because I don't think he is. He's been in funny movies not necessarily because of him.

Did you see the movie, if you didn't don't mention me back because I'm going to ignore you.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What are his other movies?

I remember paper soldiers and ride along
Ride along one and two was on tv earlier this evening. I was checking them out. He was also in soul plane, I remember cuz of a thread from earlier. And also that movie with the rock, I wanna say national security. He's usually good when he had a sidekick like cube and rock. Can't think of any solo movies right now.

As far a this one goes, got my reservation to check it out I think on Tuesday night.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kevin hart is overexposed, everybody knows his personality and flaws in real life because we see him all the time, there is no mystery at all so I don't care for his stuff anymore.