BS High - HBO documentary

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
finally got around to watching this joint. Interesting case study of a con man. Had to stop myself from laughing at points cause I felt sorry for the young men who trusted coach.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This is wildest shyt I’ve ever seen, he fukked them kids over.

Man that one kid that offer to Grambling I felt like got done the dirtiest.:to:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
This guy is such a complete piece of shyt. The other coach is too, but he’s quiet about it, while Roy Johnson loves the sound of his own voice and can’t quit talking.

He keeps laughing about shyt he did, like how he conned a bunch of recruits by using a similar line that Suge used at the Source Awards. Then acts like the victim when the players talk about what a dirtbag he is.

Having them play IMG Academy just two days after play another game is ridiculous.

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This guy is such a complete piece of shyt. The other coach is too, but he’s quiet about it, while Roy Johnson loves the sound of his own voice and can’t quit talking.

He keeps laughing about shyt he did, like how he conned a bunch of recruits by using a similar line that Suge used at the Source Awards. Then acts like the victim when the players talk about what a dirtbag he is.

Having them play IMG Academy just two days after play another game is ridiculous.

The worst part is that he made those kids believe that they could pull it off.

Killed them kids dreams man.
:to: