Bryan Danielson>>>>Daniel Bryan

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I gotta admit, I was all about Yes Movement Bryan but dude is so much better when presented as a dangerous man that knows 1000 ways to fukk you up and is smug as fukk about than the underdog. I watched SummerSlam 2013 last week and the whole act just wasn't hitting the same anymore knowing what he could be.

He ain't the underdog, he's the short dude at the club that pulls up with a bad broad, then dudes try to holla at her on some disrespectful shyt and get twisted into a pretzel

Bryan Danielson Says Putting A Group Together Is One Of His Goals In AEW |  Fightful News
>
Everything You Need to Know About Daniel Bryan's Yes Movement in WWE -  EssentiallySports

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Yeah I'm definitely enjoying his run of draws and losses in Aew title matches, I can't get enough... Keep putting people over and wrestling cause you wanna wrestle...Brisco, Funk, Windham, Backlund, Angle didn't need a world title either

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yeah I'm definitely enjoying his run of draws and losses in Aew title matches, I can't get enough... Keep putting people over and wrestling cause you wanna wrestle...Brisco, Funk, Windham, Backlund, Angle didn't need a world title either
Kurt Angle literally held every title in TNA at the same time along with the IWGP Heavy Championship breh

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I gotta admit, I was all about Yes Movement Bryan but dude is so much better when presented as a dangerous man that knows 1000 ways to fukk you up and is smug as fukk about than the underdog. I watched SummerSlam 2013 last week and the whole act just wasn't hitting the same anymore knowing what he could be.

He ain't the underdog, he's the short dude at the club that pulls up with a bad broad, then dudes try to holla at her on some disrespectful shyt and get twisted into a pretzel
If you look back at it, even back to when he was on nxt, he was smug as fukk about it. He's always presented himself as that, it was always everyone else who told him he was an underdog, and he would just be like, "what? Nah, I'm gonna fukk you up, because I'm better than you"

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Kurt Angle literally held every title in TNA at the same time along with the IWGP Heavy Championship breh

Backlund held the title for over 4 years straight. :dead:
🙄

That's right, it's called sarcasm brehs lol. Im amazed how much you guys claim the American Jobber is the best wrestler yet hasn't won Jack shyt in AEW... imagine telling the men I mentioned over and over again their "the best wrestler in the world" but their content

With "putting people over"
"Wrestling just to wrestle"
"Drawing and losing title matches "

I'll take the guys I mentioned over The American Jobber any day....so y'all keep coming up with excuses and but but but

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I keep forgetting you "sohh" legends are old as hell lol can't believe I gotta add /s🙄 for dudes who couldn't see I'm dissing the "best wrestler in the world" 😂 I joke and call y'all old and gramps but Christ y'all really are old 😂

I'll let y'all get back to how this version of not winning in Aew is better version who won in WWE, until he got sent to the shadows realm by

:wow:The Tribal Chief :blessed:

Check the post history, and recently bumped threads, I don't think he's nowhere near the best lol 😂

I just like laughing at y'all excuses for the terrible horrible run he's been on in Aew, No Heart, No Soul, No Will To Win 😂

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nah. Big nah.

Daniel Bryan is a household name. Warmed his way into the worlds heart.. was out here doing make a wishes and selling more shirts than Cena.. really made a mark in pop culture. Bryan Danielson just puts on really good matches.

Its levels. I know y’all only give a fukk about in-ring shyt but this is a very short sighted thread

Last edited:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
🙄

That's right, it's called sarcasm brehs lol. Im amazed how much you guys claim the American Jobber is the best wrestler yet hasn't won Jack shyt in AEW... imagine telling the men I mentioned over and over again their "the best wrestler in the world" but their content

With "putting people over"
"Wrestling just to wrestle"
"Drawing and losing title matches "

I'll take the guys I mentioned over The American Jobber any day....so y'all keep coming up with excuses and but but but

I never talk about D-Bryan cause I don't watch AEW. :manny: