bruce almighty is a classic movie

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
DOnoAecRCUnIBlrapjCwXWbCQA7Iwo4eUslJ69YHr70HCAx6ve4pWAgZnnY82oeSZBc89ekwIN3MrNn_Jzz-6-oqaKCdy_d4F7WG0X7u3f2hz_jT_Fgb0Iu-NzpRKB8SENelemoCnndhmhLy-V2JnCY58rO4qw=w500-h250-nc

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont know why its so funny to me
but the part when Jennifer Anniston in the cafe and that "Bruce greatest hits" commercial comes on
my man said "DO THAT TO BRUCE 1 MORE TIME!!":russ:
:deadmanny:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a classic but that part where he makes Steve carrel do all that stupid shyt had me fukking crying. Like I was so tired from laughing so hard.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
its a carrey classic, idk bout overall classic tho....dude saying it has no replay value is insane tho, shyt would've be on USA all the damn time if that was the case
I laughed at a few scenes, but haven't wanted to ever watch it again. And :mjlol:@ this being a "Carrey classic"

Cable Guy, Ace Ventura, Mask, Me Myself and Irene, Fun With dikk and Jane, In Living Color>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Bruce Almighty

And that's just off my dome...Those are his best performances; Bruce Almighty is third or fourth tier; Even his Grinch was better (but not by much)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I laughed at a few scenes, but haven't wanted to ever watch it again. And :mjlol:@ this being a "Carrey classic"

Cable Guy, Ace Ventura, Mask, Me Myself and Irene, Fun With dikk and Jane, In Living Color>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Bruce Almighty

And that's just off my dome...Those are his best performances; Bruce Almighty is third or fourth tier; Even his Grinch was better (but not by much)
bruce almighty is way funnier than fun with dikk and jane & grinch...im not comparing r rated comedies to pg-13 ones either cuz i just dont do that :yeshrug:...its top 5 pg-13 carrey:ld:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
bruce almighty is way funnier than fun with dikk and jane & grinch...im not comparing r rated comedies to pg-13 ones either cuz i just dont do that :yeshrug:...its top 5 pg-13 carrey:ld:

I forgot Dumb and Dumber as well. It doesn't matter if its PG13 or R or PG or G, if its a mediocre film, its a mediocre film, and Bruce Almighty is a mediocre film.