Brother, Cousins??

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So what’s the age difference? Because if they also want me to believe that these dudes (who look like twins) are the products of two pregnancies that ended at a similar time :camby:

Daps
Or one of the daddies was double dippin
That's what I thought they were gonna say.. That their father got with sisters, who were twins.. I see the sibling/cousin thing in the latin community a lot lol.

Daps
They could be the sons of a mother and father who are also identical twins.

A set of twins marries another set of twins, both women have boys. The boys are genetically full siblings because identical twins have the same DNA, but their mothers are sisters, and fathers are brothers, so they are cousins.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We’re cousins but also genetically brothers due to this rare phenomenon

"Quaternary twins. While not well researched, this is a rare phenomenon that happens when one set of identical twins have children with another set of twins within a short period of time, usually less than nine months.

The two children don’t share a parent or the same DNA. They’re cousins but genetically, they’re closer to siblings born to the same parents. Physically, the children might also look very similar. The popular term for this is “quaternary twins” as the two sets of parents share the same DNA. But experts don’t scientifically consider these children to be twins. And there are little to no studies found on quaternary twins."