Bros... James Gandolfini died

Conz

Superstar
Daps
fukk man, I'm bummed as hell

I’ve learned that actor James Gandolfini died suddenly in Italy after a suspected heart attack. He was 51. Gandolfini will be forever known for his portrayal of mob boss Tony Soprano on the seminal HBO series The Sopranos, which won him three Emmy Awards. He remained in business with the pay cable network and was in pre-production on a new limited series, Criminal Justice, one of several projects he had in the works. MORE

R.I.P. James Gandolfini - Deadline.com

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ames Gandolfini -- who famously played Tony Soprano on "The Sopranos" -- reportedly died earlier today in Italy ... TMZ has learned.

The details surrounding Gandolfini's death are unclear. He was 51.

Gandolfini was in Italy to attend the 59th Taormina Film Festival in Sicily -- and he was scheduled to participate in a festival event this weekend with Italian director Gabriele Muccino.

Gandolfini shot to fame playing a hitman in the 1993 hit "True Romance" ... and quickly became a Hollywood legend when he was cast as Tony Soprano in 1999.

He won 3 Emmy awards for the role during the show's 6 season run.

Gandolfini also appeared in a ton of huge movies including "Get Shorty," "The Mexican" and "Zero Dark Thirty."

Gandolfini is survived by his wife Deborah Lin, who gave birth to the couple's daughter in October 2012. He also has a teenage son from a previous marriage.

Read more: James Gandolfini Dead -- 'Sopranos' Star Reportedly Dies in Italy | TMZ.com
Visit Fishwrapper: Fishwrapper Home | Fishwrapper.com

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
DAMN B

BIG p*ssy and CHRIS finally got they revenge

:damn: p*ssy WASNT TRYING TO SNITCH and CHRIS ALWAYS FELT SONNED

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
damndamndamnfloridaevans-vi.gif

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
More like that nikka furio finally did him in if he died in italy, bout to go get carmella and live good :shaq:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im all for good jokes... if they're good.

this better be like when Wayne "died"