Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But before he was the man, he was this man

One half of the duo Robson and Jerome

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY[/ame]

Quite famous in the good ole' UKay, didn't recognise him in the slightest. He would have taken down the Hound as well.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I like him too.

Can't say shyt else cause nikkas get mad at spoiler tags now :dry:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yea the hound and his brother are freaks of nature. nobody in the 7 kingdoms can fukk with those dudes, they just too damn big. bronn fukked that knight up in season 1 but that knight was nobody

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:why: I know you saw the episode when bronn started copping pleas in that bar. The Hound wanted to merk that nikka for no reason at all :laff:

:stopitslime:

Bronn was toying with dude. All bronn wanted to do is drink and fukk before going to war. Hound came it with a shytty ass attitude. Bronn just gave him the :heh: face and was about to put in that work. fukk that burnt up fukker.
Besides,all he has to do is light his sword on fire and swing at the hound a few times and he'll be running like a little bytch in no time

Bronn>>>>>

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

:stopitslime:

Bronn was toying with dude. All bronn wanted to do is drink and fukk before going to war. Hound came it with a shytty ass attitude. Bronn just gave him the :heh: face and was about to put in that work. fukk that burnt up fukker.

Bronn>>>>>
No. He aint want it and you know he knew he didnt want it.

:ufdup:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No. He aint want it and you know he knew he didnt want it.

:ufdup:

Why the fukk would he wanna fight someone who is on his side,in a bar full of nude bytches and drinks and right before the war? Them burn marks possibly made him slightly retarded if you ask me. Bronn was just brushing him off. Let's not talk about how he saved the hound in that war before he ran like a little bytch because of some fire :comeon:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

Why the fukk would he wanna fight someone who is on his side,in a bar full of nude bytches and drinks and right before the war? Them burn marks possibly made him slightly retarded if you ask me. Bronn was just brushing him off. Let's not talk about how he saved the hound in that war before he ran like a little bytch because of some fire :comeon:

Cause a real nikka like the hound is a savage. Saw a nikka who thought he was hard, stepped to him and bronn wanted to buy drinks or sneak shank him. Just admit, Bronn aint want them problems:obama:

gotta read the books to know he aint want it with the Hound :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yea the hound and his brother are freaks of nature. nobody in the 7 kingdoms can fukk with those dudes, they just too damn big. bronn fukked that knight up in season 1 but that knight was nobody
you guys are clowns.
and season 4 proved it

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Y'all seen that Black Mirror episode he did? shyt when he popped up had me :mjlol:

Dope ass episode too