Brolic dudes walkin around in XS t-shirts for no reason unappreciation

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: yea am a hater cuz am :flabbynsick:

am at the supermarket after worki picking up a few things , in the milk/egg isle to be exact

turn around and this Mexican mike rashid lookin dude comes walkin through, lookin big as shyt for no reason :upsetfavre: wearing a xs white tee (fyi weather is cold as shyt today) dude look like this

photo-1.jpg

bunch of older white women lookin at him like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

am standing there like :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

wishin i was that big brehs :wow::mjcry:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Skin tight t-shirts in the dead of winter? It's just their insecurity screaming as loud as it can, is all.. don't let it get to you.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He might be in the danger zone. I'm 5'7 178ish right now. I'm not big enough for Large shirts, but mediums fit tight. Have to choose the lesser of two evils, which means medium till my
next bulk. When you are a big ass dude, everything fights weird. Skinny and fat fellas wouldn't know anything about that.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He might be in the danger zone. I'm 5'7 178ish right now. I'm not big enough for Large shirts, but mediums fit tight. Have to choose the lesser of two evils, which means medium till my
next bulk. When you are a big ass dude, everything fights weird. Skinny and fat fellas wouldn't know anything about that.

yea Im 5' 8 he was maybe a inch or two taller, look like he was 6'6 though :sadcam:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Especially jeans :francis:

Levi's athletic fit :ohlawd:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only impressive to guys,if you are over six feet and big like that. But then females don't understand what it takes for a man to get big but still be lean. But then if you are tall AND big good looking getting anything to fit right in a high street store,that won't shrink after one wash, so you then look like some 80's reject showing your belly button off, six pack or not ,it looks silly especially in winter.

and accept the fact you have to buy jeans for fat men if you train legs.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
It's only impressive to guys,if you are over six feet and big like that. But then females don't understand what it takes for a man to get big but still be lean. But then if you are tall AND big good looking getting anything to fit right in a high street store,that won't shrink after one wash, so you then look like some 80's reject showing your belly button off, six pack or not ,it looks silly especially in winter.

and accept the fact you have to buy jeans for fat men if you train legs.

funny thing is I dont train legs and my legs fight tight in my jeans. I train legs and my jeans fit better, not so tight