British Woman Has 100 Orgasms Per Day...

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
...and she once had 200 orgasms in 36 hours. :mindblown:

PHOTO

A 44 year old woman from Britain…..suffers from an a incurable condition called Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder…..which causes her to be spontaneously aroused…the condition resulted after she fell down the steps and an injured her back which formed a cyst on the part of the spine where a woman’s orgasm originates…

But it wasn't until Kim became intimate with her partner that she discovered the unexpected side effect from the fall.

Kim said: "After we'd had sex I was still experiencing constant orgasms for four days.

"I was petrified, I thought I was going mad. I told the guy and he was chuffed.

"When I told a close friend she mentioned it might be PGAD but I was so embarrassed and worried about it happening again that I just tried to forget about it and chose a period of celibacy.

"But then after meeting a new partner it happened again. I was mortified.

"We tried everything to make it stop. Squats, deep breathing, I even sat on frozen peas but the orgasms and sexual arousal continued for 36 hours - I must have had around 200 orgasms during that period. The pain and exhaustion was excruciating.”

Kim, who now lives in New Jersey, in the United States said the condition has left her anxious and she now finds it difficult to go about her daily life because she is worried she will not be able to control the sexual arousal.

She said she no longer feels like she has control over her own body and finds it difficult to maintain a sexual relationship with a man.

Kim said: "Imagine feeling aroused for no reason other than you got up that day.

"I've even had one in public, I was travelling home on the train and it was a bit of a bumpy ride.

"Every jerk of the train or vibration made me more aroused and it was a forty minute journey so there was nothing I could do.

"I just had to bite my lip and sit on my hands and hope no-one noticed. I must have looked very awkward.

"I had to learn how to manage my day so as to avoid situations like that I try to distract myself as much as possible.

Kim Ramsey's 100 Orgasms A Day: Nurse Describes How Fall Gave Her Rare Condition

Imagine bein on the train and shorty next to you is nuttin’ on herself on some :ahh:

You like :leon: :smugfavre:

:heh: :pachaha:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
o-ORGASM-KIM-570.jpg

:huhldup:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
:heh:

I wouldnt be able to get outta bed.

Imagine trying to do normal, day to day activities like grocery shopping or going to the bank..

"Yes I would like to pay with my....:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:"

*deep breath*

"now where was I?" :ahh: