British cac tries to fight older man, immediately changes attitude when he sees a somali breh

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I think its because he threw the bottle at the other breh by accident.

That cac had all the hallmarks of being the wrong kind of British cac so fukk em.

But the other breh dancing and shyt... if you doing all that with your hands up, with someone trying to break it up, you can get hit. If you old say you old.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I swear the majority of the time the videos y'all post ain't shyt to celebrate. So the younger dude wasn't gone step in seeing that a younger cracka fukking with an older Black man?

The only reason he walked up was cause the bottle almost hit him?
And even then he wasn't gone do shyt cause if he was he wouldn't walk up fukking with his phone.

This makes the whole situation and everyuone involved p*ssy.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
tumblr_mdikitbl2L1qb5qxmo1_r1_500.gif

Why was them mans moving like they were governed by the rules of the Price of Persia games from the late 80's?​

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I swear the majority of the time the videos y'all post ain't shyt to celebrate. So the younger dude wasn't gone step in seeing that a younger cracka fukking with an older Black man?

The only reason he walked up was cause the bottle almost hit him?
And even then he wasn't gone do shyt cause if he was he wouldn't walk up fukking with his phone.

This makes the whole situation and everyuone involved p*ssy.
im negging OP for this dumbass thread. nikka out here acting like this is youtube with this clickbait title :camby: