"Bring your Demon to meet the DEVIL" Edge to Finn

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
2 Things About This

Aren’t Fans Gonna Just Pop To See “The Demon” At Wrestlemania? You Don’t Want Fans Popping For The Heel lol

And Also, If “The Demon” Takes Another L That’s 2 Big Losses In A Row, Doesn’t Bode Well For That Iteration Of Finn

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
2 Things About This

Aren’t Fans Gonna Just Pop To See “The Demon” At Wrestlemania? You Don’t Want Fans Popping For The Heel lol

And Also, If “The Demon” Takes Another L That’s 2 Big Losses In A Row, Doesn’t Bode Well For That Iteration Of Finn
I mean “The Demon” stopped being a thing when Samoa Joe beat him:manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don’t believe this

I feel a lot of you don’t give enough credit to the unique format of professional wrestling. The story never ends, it only evolves and keeps going.

The “Demon” can lose 7 times in a row.. the minute WWE wants to make the demon look invincible again, none of that matters. That’s the beauty of pro wrestling.

Kane turned into a goof plenty of times. Was doing spinaroonies and shyt.. every time they wanted to push him as the dominant evil monster, we bought it. Regardless of how many times he reverted back to goofy stuff.

That’s how this goes. If booking wants you strong, you will look strong. So, no.. the demon catching another L has literally no long term effects on anything.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Finn will win but im becoming increasingly concerned that theyll turn Edge after citing the past year as a tests for Judgement Day and the HIAC was the final test and Edge will kneel to Finn as he passes the "evil" torch.