Bring back this era of Southern music

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Studio time is expensive

Plus, kids are further removed from funk, soul, and rock music of the 70s

Their parents played three 6, trick daddy, cash money, nelly, future, and Wayne while they were growing up

Also consider how atl is heavily focused on strip club culture. That crowd aint tryna hear shyt that sound like thought process or spaghetti junction, lol

Time and a place. I wish there was a return to the classic southern hip hop sound at times but things change.

You never know though. Might make a return some day but it'll have to come from someone younger than us

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Studio time is expensive

Plus, kids are further removed from funk, soul, and rock music of the 70s

Their parents played three 6, trick daddy, cash money, nelly, future, and Wayne while they were growing up

Also consider how atl is heavily focused on strip club culture. That crowd aint tryna hear shyt that sound like thought process or spaghetti junction, lol

Time and a place. I wish there was a return to the classic southern hip hop sound at times but things change.

You never know though. Might make a return some day but it'll have to come from someone younger than us
Pretty much. Microwave music. I think someone like Zeytoven kinda had that spirit.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Hands down my favorite sound in rap.

First old track that came to mind.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Compare this to Bossman d-lo or Kodak got coming out now and its not even the same genre of music.

shyt makes me sad but ain't no time machines :francis: