Brian Mcknight, singer and notorious deadbeat, cancels show in Detroit after fans call him out for being an a$$hole to his kids

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They don’t cancel shyt over some Facebook posts. They only would have cancelled it if ticket sales were garbage.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I'm sure there are other reason why he cancelled

Relationship get complex shxt happens and them kids grown....People always pick and choose when to be the beacon of morality :aicmon:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
They don’t cancel shyt over some Facebook posts. They only would have cancelled it if ticket sales were garbage.
The fact that they canceled it after having to take down the post after all the negative replies makes it seem that way. That combined with the trash ticket sales might've been the straw that broke the camel's back. But I'm not too familiar with how these events work though.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure there are other reason why he cancelled

Relationship get complex shxt happens and them kids grown....People always pick and choose when to be the beacon of morality :aicmon:
It's the way he went about it. He propped up his step Mexican kids while blasting his biological children. The optics looks crazy.

He'd have been better off not saying anything. It's like he was thumbing his nose at his own. I'm quite sure his fans are black women, older black women at that. You have to know your audience. No older black woman wants to see you with another race, let alone looking treating her kids better than your own.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
It's the way he went about it. He propped up his step Mexican kids while blasting his biological children. The optics looks crazy.

He'd have been better off not saying anything. It's like he was thumbing his nose at his own. I'm quite sure his fans are black women, older black women at that. You have to know your audience. No older black woman wants to see you with another race, let alone looking treating her kids better than your own.
That's facts. Even with R. Kelly, look at all the women he was dealing with the doc, all of them were black. I don't ever remember him popping out with a woman of another race.

I heard rumors of dude being an ass and the stuff with the kids rubbed me a wrong way a while back, but when I recently found out that one of his sons got cancer and he still taking shyts at him, he became a true BAN imo. A clown