Brian McKnight getting a piece of Rihanna too???

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@chrisbrown
I see how this works now... When peoples careers get to the "nobody cares" stage they use my name for publicity! Lol

@chrisbrown
I can't keep helping these old nikkas. Its miracle the way I'm bringing the dead alive!

‏@chrisbrown
I would've gladly wrote you something that would make u look less irrelevant!

@chrisbrown
Listening to "let me show u how ur P works"!!!! THAT shyt IS TRASH! If u need help just ask!

@chrisbrown
shyts hilarious!

Chalk up another L for highly emotional mrs. team breezy taking a shot at a legend:dwillhuh:

Even a hurt McKnight showing Ri Ri how that p*ssy works:mjpls:

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Twitter should be banned for the sake of this sad ass music called "hippidy-hoppidy"

It's disgusting how sad it is. Dis cus thing.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn. I like Chris brown, but this nikka has flipped his lid telling Brian McKnight he can tell him how to write a song. This nikka must be on dog food. Brian McKnight has unreleased songs, I have some of them :scheme:, that are better than Chris Brown music

That's just straight disrespect.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Chris aint flip on him over ri ri, Brian came at him sideways and said:
“Since everyone’s so opinionated I’m taking suggestions on what I should do next I’m thinking rent a lambo and beat the s**t outta my girl… That’s acceptable these days.”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
brian mcknight is a funny and intelligent dude. chris brown is the definition of a cornball. i'm siding with brian (nh).