BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
you be like :damn: :to:

den get to callin dis bytch on some "damn u stankin ass ho u already moved on :why:

den you find out her boyfriend is really her bestfriends son :whew:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
one of my exes sent me a friend request on FB after I broke up with her for this reason exactly.

I accepted and laughed it off hard as hell cause she was intentionally making statuses purposely for me to see, tryna make me jealous :childplease:

how you gonna make me jealous and I'm the one that sent you packin' :comeon:

bytch was too damn stupid, cause I still ended up smashing her a few more times while she was with dude, and he ain't even know. :win:

moral of the story... bytches ain't shyt, but hoes and tricks.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
I have two exes on FB - one of them got with a military dude who used to stalk her while she was dating me. Really odd but I always heard that young chicks who hook up with military dudes are psycho and this broad was definitely one of them. She's single now though!

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my exes sent me a friend request on FB after I broke up with her for this reason exactly.

I accepted and laughed it off hard as hell cause she was intentionally making statuses purposely for me to see, tryna make me jealous :childplease:

how you gonna make me jealous and I'm the one that sent you packin' :comeon:

bytch was too damn stupid, cause I still ended up smashing her a few more times while she was with dude, and he ain't even know. :win:

moral of the story... bytches ain't shyt, but hoes and tricks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Msg2NXkAAU"]Rocko - U.O.E.N.O - YouTube[/ame] :skip:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
i have 2 of my exs on FB but i suspended that shyt.

1 of them follows me on tumblr. she stay likin and rebloggin my shyt cuz my shyt dope. her blog some garbage but im not boutta block her or nothin.

She commented on my mans pic on instagram and had a convo with some other nikka & him and ended up bringing me up cuz she knew that was my brother.

all on MY dikk n'shyt :jawalrus:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
only ex on m!ne from h!gh school so ! dont tr!p on anyth!ng she posts, my bm sent me one & got decl!ned....