Brehs, ya'll know anything about Lucid Dreams?

Apathy

Based
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard some things about it but like seeing demons and witches and shyt. Is that shyt true and does anyone got tips to be able to do it?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You're talkin about the aspect of sleeping with your eyes open, you get the physical effects of being asleep (body incapable of movement, vivid imagination etc) but because you've mentally trained yourself, your conscious is in full effect..
It usually results in demons and witches because you panic, you hear shyt and u get freaked out so u imagine evil shyt and bcuz you're technically asleep, it materializes in front of you.

Lucid Dreaming is basically "controlling" your dream while engaged in it.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Always been interested in this :ohhh:

Drop some knowledge if you got any

Gunna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
herd rumors Dat if u hold urine under ur tongue while laying on ur back for 10 mins it helps induce but I'm not trying dat

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
herd rumors Dat if u hold urine under ur tongue while laying on ur back for 10 mins it helps induce but I'm not trying dat
think I'll pass, thanks for the info :scusthov:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
All my dreams have been lucid the last 10 years. It's not something I tried to do, just a side effect of rough patches in my late teens. Even "nightmares" are entertaining because you know you're asleep. It's like watching a horror movie, in the sense that you know you're in no real physical danger but might go along with it anyway or switch up and change the dream.

It's definitely different from being awake and seeing/being aware of things you wouldn't normally be aware of (spiritually), having hallucinations (imagining what really isn't there, in any realm), and night terrors (being between states or thinking you're awake when you're still dreaming...people often experience feelings of being held down, physically). I've experienced all four. :damn:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

smh
it happens to me when i try to do something "normal" that doesnt quite flow thru,
for example I swing at somebody but feel no contact on my fist, its like
:damn:
:leon:
:heh: bcuz I then go on a Super Man spree, materializing dime broads and flyin her up to smash in the O-Zone layer.

or simple shyt like clocks not moving, feeling no pain, general shyt that isn't right should kick your conscious into play.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
image_24238_450_white.jpg

BoxinDem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The urine trick does work, but who wants that... what i do defecate in a plastic bag and inhale it tell i pass out... yep

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
Sleep Paralysis ?

they're scary as fukk ... usually get them when I dont sleep, drink a lot over the weekend.