#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:lupe:

How about making honest women of the ones who are left for good and creating a great society of young African Americans. No more clubs, that's demonic, when was the last time something good happen at the club. The only opps the clubs leads you to is bad people who are usually money hungry and evil dwellers. Let's love our women. Let's make right for the world that we live in.

Let's make a pledge:

No more calling women whores.

No more having sex with women unless we are married or engaged. I know it's hard and look, I fukked up too but we can only make the present and future right even if the past isn't.

Respecting our women and treating them like blessing, not pawns on a chess board.

Helping other men get their life together and helping women to tell them what's good or bad even if they refuses to listen.

Helping our young people in the ages of 18-23. Confused and demented, they think sin is okay because their young but those mistakes could have lifetime consequences.

Remember, love your brother and be willing to lend support.

Pledge for success, love, and empowerment of family.

The-coli Love Theory.

Our theme song:

Be :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:cheers:

:whoa:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4wqO7hTgJc"]Tee FLii - This dikk [Prod. By DJ Mustard] [2012] - YouTube[/ame]:lolbron:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@#1 pick

You tryin' make The Ladies Room explode or something?

:shake: I'm down, though

Last edited by a moderator:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
we can only enstill those values with violence. if we gonna do it that way i'll have no parts of it. i'm a lover, not a fighter.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:lupe:

How about making honest women of the ones who are left for good and creating a great society of young African Americans. No more clubs, that's demonic, when was the last time something good happen at the club. The only opps the clubs leads you to is bad people who are usually money hungry and evil dwellers. Let's love our women. Let's make right for the world that we live in.

Let's make a pledge:

No more calling women whores.

No more having sex with women unless we are married or engaged. I know it's hard and look, I fukked up too but we can only make the present and future right even if the past isn't.

Respecting our women and treating them like blessing, not pawns on a chess board.

Helping other men get their life together and helping women to tell them what's good or bad even if they refuses to listen.

Helping our young people in the ages of 18-23. Confused and demented, they think sin is okay because their young but those mistakes could have lifetime consequences.

Remember, love your brother and be willing to lend support.

Pledge for success, love, and empowerment of family.

The-coli Love Theory.

Our theme song:

Maze HQ Happy Feelings Ft Frankie Beverly - YouTube

Be :blessed:

:salute:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, why hoe yourself to women who ain't worth it

interesting question ... and interesting implied question in the case of them actually being worth it :patrice: