Brehs who WFH, what’s a typical work day look like for you?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I assume that WFH is still a major thing going on, maybe some companies want a little less of it.

I’m always going to work and feel it’s gotta be a super positive thing and good for the mental health.. but wanna hear what others experiences are.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
i work from 9 pm to 6 am. Converted this room that was used to store my kid's toys into a office. The room is small as fukk, but i got my desk, char, computer, and mattress and pillow incase shyt get slow lol

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Wake up, resist beating my meat, log in to meeting, brush teeth, get a breakfast snack, work a bit, shower, lunch, work a bit, log off work, gym or chill, eat dinner, brush teeth again, resist beating my meat/have sex, sleep

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
make sure i am online for all my meetings

make sure i am making all my deadlines and my team is making all their deliverables

otherwise i do whatever the fukk i want throughout the day without having to deal with any commuting or in office bullshyt small talk with a bunch of people that i would never speak to otherwise. :manny:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume that WFH is still a major thing going on, maybe some companies want a little less of it.

I’m always going to work and feel it’s gotta be a super positive thing and good for the mental health.. but wanna hear what others experiences are.
WFH or going into the office?

I wake up 6:45, brush teeth /face. Log in at 7a…go make breakfast. Knock some work out while food cooks. Take a break & eat. After that besides lunch & some down time business as usual. Get off at 3 chill & take care of personal stuff before I hit the gym.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Typical day

My mother is older, so i drive over to her house every morning by 5 am and begin work and when i take my hour lunch, I usually cutting grass, other yard work and get whatever she needs done and then im back to work till 1:30 PST and then im done

Make sure she’s good then im off to my house to get shyt done

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I usually wake up about 7:45, freshen up and clock in by 8. Sometimes I wake up a bit earlier though.

*tickets*
*pushups/pull ups/chin ups*
*more tickets*
*more push ups/pull ups/chin ups*
*repeat*

Lunch: Study, Cook, Quick Errand, Workout, or Nap

*tickets*
*pushups/pull ups/chin ups*
*more tickets*
*more push ups/pull ups/chin ups*
*clock out*

After work I usually go run, come back and study or bullshyt until I'm ready to turn it in :snooze:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
WFH or going into the office?

I wake up 6:45, brush teeth /face. Log in at 7a…go make breakfast. Knock some work out while food cooks. Take a break & eat. After that besides lunch & some down time business as usual. Get off at 3 chill & take care of personal stuff before I hit the gym.
I’d assume that WFH works really well for people’s mental health is what I mean