Brehs who play PS Now on PC

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
What controller yall is using? Trying to cop an cheap one off of Amazon or from Gamestop..

I don't have an PS4 or 5, but I have PS Now installed on my PC, so any suggestions for a controller?

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Cop dualshock or dualsense
Looks like I'm copping a PS4 dualshock controller.... if I can find one! Looks like they hard to come by, I found some places that have some in stock, don't wanna say where, don't know who lurking and don't want them to buy the last controller before I get the chance too :lolbron:

I mean, there isn't even no PS4 controllers on Amazon Prime! :mindblown:

I went to a store that had the PS5 dualsense controller, but it was behind glass and I didn't feel like asking an employee to open the glass.

Plus the PS4 controller is a few buck cheaper #stingy :lolbron:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Looks like I'm copping a PS4 dualshock controller.... if I can find one! Looks like they hard to come by, I found some places that have some in stock, don't wanna say where, don't know who lurking and don't want them to buy the last controller before I get the chance too :lolbron:

I went to a store that had the PS5 dualsense controller, but it was behind glass and I didn't feel like asking an employee to open the glass.
Believe it or not, Apple will have dualsense for you.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Just get a dualsense, breh, lotta fake DualShock 4s out there

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol in Target they're literally out to grab.

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Lol in Target they're literally out to grab.
Target was the store I went to! :heh:

Found a PS4 controller in stock at another store, it was a behind a glass there too.. asked an employee to open it and brought the controller.

Theres a paper sign saying they don't sell PS5s in person due to customer safety :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Theres a paper sign saying they don't sell PS5s in person due to customer safety :huhldup:

‘Oh word you got a ps5?’

CompetentMilkyHarrier-size_restricted.gif