Brehs who know something about the occult

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Am I wrong in believing some of what you can sacrifice is your kids... and there's brehs having multiple of them using them as a make a wish and if one goes down who cares cause they got plenty? Basically using them as currency.

All the stories I've seen from areas deep in this there's always something weird going on with them or their children. There's this guy who hangs around a place I go to. His father I didn't know until yesterday was known and feared for shyt like this. His sons mind is gone and always talks in third person about trips he took recently. Someone then explained the story and told me the son is a vessel. Now I remember the first day I met breh and everyone kind told me to :whoa:

People were scared to go to his dad's funeral.

Godfather also told me about some funeral he went to in Tanzania, Guy was known for that shyt and it was some succession type power struggle the son won by making some huge ass snake appear at the gate and come into the compound. I called bullshyt. But the guy has no reason to lie to me. So i can see why they'd fear going here.

Another story. There's a breh I know rolling in money from a tribe known for this shyt. He always seems to be trying to make babies. I left that group cause of some reasons but one of the brehs who was a friend but would have set me up nowadays always crying about his lost son who died. Makes me wonder.

Last edited: