Brehs who do cardio everyday, i need some help.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So since this past Thursday i've been getting back into my workout routine after taking a Summer break :flabbynsick:. I bought myself a stationary bike and try to do about an 45-60 mins on it each day. Usually I burn around 700+ calories after every session but it's not showing on the scale yet. So how long do you think it'll take to start seeing results brehs? I'm not eating bad either (no junk food)and i've been drinking 4 bottles of water a day.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So since this past Thursday i've been getting back into my workout routine after taking a Summer break :flabbynsick:. I bought myself a stationary bike and try to do about an 45-60 mins on it each day. Usually I burn around 700+ calories after every session but it's not showing on the scale yet. So how long do you think it'll take to start seeing results brehs? I'm not eating bad either (no junk food)and i've been drinking 4 bottles of water a day.
If you aren't eating in a caloric deficit then you likely won't see a change.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Take it from me Breh. If you mean results as in fat loss, that whole eating clean thing is a myth.

Clean eating won't do shut unless your eating a calorie deficit.

Of course 2000 calls of clean food might be healthier and enhance the quality of the weight lost (less muscle , more fat), the scales only gonna change with cal deficit.

I've lost fat on regular eating, regular meals, small portions and pushing through the hunger.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Even riders incorporate more into their workouts. Like body squats , dumbbell exercises (lunges, squats) etc. And with cycling (bike riding) especially if your not outdoors you have utilize different programs like hill training, sprints, out of the saddle, different intervals with various degrees of resistance.