Brehs, White folks are eating....GOOD

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yeah, we all know but until you see that shyt up close and personal it is shameful. It's like Morlocks vs. Eloi out here. I started working for this big tech company and the people I work with are all tech professionals. How people are eating is just :merchant:

That 3 weekend you take to hit the clubs and may be catch a flick they're flying out to the coast. Cruises, BUILDING big ass houses, planes, trips around the world, this is all shyt people have been doing in the couple months I been there. And, my department isn't all that big.

Never mind how much time people get to take off for the fukk of it or leaving early.

And here's the thing. NO FLASH, NO SWAG, NO STUNTING. It's like they're making sure only those they want to know what they got see what they got. No flashy cars in the parking lot, no fancy clothes at work, no jewelry, NOTHING. They are hiding that shyt and living miserly as fukk out in the streets. You find out about it last minute or when you overhear them talking.

People, we've got to get our game right because this disparity is like whoa :whoo:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, we all know but until you see that shyt up close and personal it is shameful. It's like Morlocks vs. Eloi out here. I started working for this big tech company and the people I work with are all tech professionals. How people are eating is just :merchant:

That 3 weekend you take to hit the clubs and may be catch a flick they're flying out to the coast. Cruises, BUILDING big ass houses, planes, trips around the world, this is all shyt people have been doing in the couple months I been there. And, my department isn't all that big.

Never mind how much time people get to take off for the fukk of it or leaving early.

And here's the thing. NO FLASH, NO SWAG, NO STUNTING. It's like they're making sure only those they want to know what they got see what they got. No flashy cars in the parking lot, no fancy clothes at work, no jewelry, NOTHING. They are hiding that shyt and living miserly as fukk out in the streets. You find out about it last minute or when you overhear them talking.

People, we've got to get our game right because this disparity is like whoa :whoo:
Saber your money and do the same. Not everyone likes cruises and trips around the world. :skip:

I know cacs going on cruises with money they save recycling bottles

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
How about you go into how you got the job and your credentials :jbhmm:

Certs got me into the game, degreed up, years experience, and networking. I'll tell you this, no matter how big an a$$hole might be you work with, keep it civil. That cat might think you were cool with him all along and kick a recommendation your way :win:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Same situation at my job, two people took an entire month of to leave the country, I don't even have a damn passport.

:mjcry:
this is fairly easy and inexpensive to fix breh dont get down. unless u not a US citizen, then idk how shyt work on the outside :ufdup:

Certs got me into the game, degreed up, years experience, and networking. I'll tell you this, no matter how big an a$$hole might be you work with, keep it civil. That cat might think you were cool with him all along and kick a recommendation your way :win:
excellent advice, this just happened to me:lawd:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Welcome to white supremacy, these fakkits live in a society made for them. They have to try to fail in order to fail.

Political connects, police connects, lawyer connects, rich relatives, etc. The safety nets they have is :mindblown: I'll never respect cacs, they'll always sicken me.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know this one girl I used to work with. Trust fund baby but I will say she actually had decent work ethic.

My ex would complain to me though about her taking trips skiing or going to Vegas with her now ex, who is a trust fund kid, and coming back stressed and flustered. One time tried to throw someone under the bus.

Just funny to see pics of her on trips and shyt like how do you have time and money for that lol.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I realized the discrepancies when me and the fam went out on a yacht. The one we was on was rented. The ones we saw was owned and parked by luxurious accommodations by the sea. It was a eye opener. It was funny seeing their faces seeing a boat load of black people on a 100 ft yacht.

:stopitslime: was my face as we cruised by

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Welcome to white supremacy, these fakkits live in a society made for them. They have to try to fail in order to fail.

Political connects, police connects, lawyer connects, rich relatives, etc. The safety nets they have is :mindblown: I'll never respect cacs, they'll always sicken me.
My respect for black people has increased over the years...while my respect for white people is pretty much at -3500.