Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I'm tryna get #glogang levels of chakras

dhalsim1280t.jpg

Dhalsim___Final_by_hocuspukeus.jpg

Give me the keys so I don't end up with dikk sucker level impacted knees in future

Dray

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
90% my own head, 10% reality.
What do you mean by flexibility? Stretching generally improves that, but leg workouts? Well that's a different matter. A good stretch for your legs though is touching your toes/the ground. Standing or sitting, though sitting, as always, is a lot harder. (so better overall)

For leg workouts, try: squats, thigh extensions, hack slides, thigh curls, leg press, lunges. These work upper legs in general. To feel it in your lower parts, closer to the calves, just do every movement slowly..

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
What do you mean by flexibility? Stretching generally improves that, but leg workouts? Well that's a different matter. A good stretch for your legs though is touching your toes/the ground. Standing or sitting, though sitting, as always, is a lot harder. (so better overall)

I say work out because it's the same thing to me imo. Work over time to improve, and stretching is kinetic. Stretch though yea. For the knees. I want to be able to do that indian style sitting posture.

Dray

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
I say work out because it's the same thing to me imo. Work over time to improve, and stretching is kinetic. Stretch though yea. For the knees. I want to be able to do that indian style sitting posture.

Oh I see. Well, I'd say stretch everyday and see what happens. Depends on your leg size though. If you got thick thighs for instance, crossing your legs gonna be a struggle no matter what you do! Lol

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
Oh I see. Well, I'd say stretch everyday and see what happens. Depends on your leg size though. If you got thick thighs for instance, crossing your legs gonna be a struggle no matter what you do! Lol

I'm a lil bit thick thighed kuz of my lunge game :mjcry: np though I'll just step up my cardio if that's what I gotta do. How long you think it would take though to acheive?

Dray

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
How long you think it would take though to acheive?

Impossible to say. Stretching everyday will feel redundant after a while, but keep at it! And I wouldn't compare yourself to Dhalsim...you'd have to be a contortionist/double jointed/Olympic gymnast [or all three] to do what he does.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
Impossible to say. Stretching everyday will feel redundant after a while, but keep at it! And I wouldn't compare yourself to Dhalsim...you'd have to be a contortionist/double jointed/Olympic gymnast [or all three] to do what he does.

True. Props. He looks closest to my weight/height so I used him for clarity :birdman: I seen a bunch of asians on that wave who look avg to flabby doing it though