BREHS - The Moment You Start Doubting Your Current Relationship Do You End It?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'd say it depends on how much doubt you feel. the last relationship i was in, i didn't end it immediately. what i did was i told myself i was going to start taking a little more personal time to myself and for the things i wanted. in other words the priority of the relationship shifted. and it was fine for a while, but when i decided to shift my attention back to it after making it lower on my priority list, that's when i realized it wasn't going to work because nothing had changed on her end and that's when i broke it off...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I wouldn't end it right away unless the doubt turns into a real dealbreaker. You have to be able to ride out some things though. If everybody ran at the 1st sign of trouble, who knows where we would be now.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Every relationship goes through rough patches. Dont bounce the moment things start to get a lil shaky. Stick it out, work out your problems. Thats what relationships are all about. Its not going to be "baby I love you" 24/7

There are gonna be days where you hate the bytch.

Only time I feel a relationship should end is when you completely cannont stand your s/o , and feel life will be better for you without her.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Yes...and that's why I've gone ahead and banned you from the other site. I know we can never have anything meaningful again...it's better to just end it.

:krs:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
people look at me crazy when i say this...but do the toenail test.
ask her to cut/clip your toenails...if she does it without making a fuss. passed...she all in.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol

And I would say yes you are given these thoughts to exit the relationship before she dumps you take advantage of it.

ridge

Daps
im not even doubting it, this is a preemptive question brehs

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Depends on what chu mean by doubting your relationship, if i start to get the feelin I can't trust or she ain't keepin it 100 then yeah i prolly would end right there, but if I'm just feelin like I'm not sure if its gonna work, she might not be my type or vice versa i'll stick it out to see if things change