Brehs that are married, what happens when you crave new p*ssy?

Daps
this, everyone in my married group cheats :francis: :wow:

My best buddy did get caught :francis: been her bytch for a month now don't see the breh anymore:francis:

Top 5 most depressing post :mjcry: hits harder than even those pump faking suicide threads that pop up from time to time

Fat Fred Jones

Reticent
Daps
By "craving new" do you mean a specific new woman or someone new in general because you're bored with your wife?

I can't speak to the boredom part other than to echo what others have already said. As for someone specific who's caught your eye, you just have to recognize that attractive people are just apart of life and keep it moving. I know it sounds a more simple than practical, but it's the truth. It's going to take a lot more effort to pursue/hide anything outside of your marriage.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
this, everyone in my married group cheats :francis: :wow:

My best buddy did get caught :francis: been her bytch for a month now don't see the breh anymore:francis:
Yall need to get away from each other. Y’all are enabling each other. If you cared about each other for real you would be telling each other NOT to cheat. God forbid they have kids too.

If the sex is “vanilla” then be upfront with your spouse and spice it up or introduce new things to your sex life and see how they respond. To me, cheating is something you can only TRY to justify when your spouse is withholding sex for an extended period of time. Outside of that, you’re just being grimey and you shouldn’t have gotten married.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully you have an understanding wife
Hopefully the new desire is single and not a prostitute
Hopefully you have an additional relationship and not just a fling

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yall need to get away from each other. Y’all are enabling each other. If you cared about each other for real you would be telling each other NOT to cheat. God forbid they have kids too.

If the sex is “vanilla” then be upfront with your spouse and spice it up or introduce new things to your sex life and see how they respond. To me, cheating is something you can only TRY to justify when your spouse is withholding sex for an extended period of time. Outside of that, you’re just being grimey and you shouldn’t have gotten married.

regards to the whole holding each other accountable thing, it sounds virtuous in theory, but in reality nikkas will flat out debate you. I learned in my late 20s that you can argue with a man till your blue in the face but what he does when he goes home is completely up to him:hubie:and people aren't willing to budge when they're set in their ways (especially in your 30s)

Its also tricky when you dont know the entire intricacies of a dudes relationship outside of what hes told you. Sometimes people forget, leave out things intentionally, or hide things out of respect of their relationship. This is why I try to only observe and keep my mouth shut. I am not a fly on a wall and I also dont know if this is a marriage/relationship on the brink of ending.

I personally like a hands-off policy because you need to let people make their own mistakes and learn from them. I've gotten pulled over so many damn times that at one point I forced myself to practice safer driving. I still struggle every now and then and I've had friends get mad and annoyed but eventually I had to learn on my own and I learned by literally making these mistakes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'll be honest. when i was married i was so proud of that fact, that i would get offended when other women flirted with me.
In my head i'd be like bytch you trying to break up a happy home?
so nah i never once craved new p*ssy, i still appreciated that other women were attractive, but would rather play matchmaker for one my friends that want them for myself.
after divorcing i'm like, damn, should've fukked some of her friends :mjlol: