brehs....stop letting these women deal you these huge L's

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aiite, my girl has two jobs and one of them is working in a pub..check this txt she sent me about what happened at her shift earlier today (she's white btw so expect some corniness to the story :manny:)

"i had the funniest shift ever tonight. Basically there was a man and a woman being VERY friendly and then all of a sudden her husband walks in. So the staff are all like what is going on here?! they shook hands and everything. Then the original man left and the woman went out in the car park and they were proper going for it. All this time the husband is sitting in the pub waiting he even ordered her food and paid for it X"

:huhldup:

:what:

:snoop:

brehs cut this shyt out and stop wifing these harlots

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: you couldn't make it up...turns out the dude that the ole girl was messing with is a :shaq: (this is a white couple) and the breh was just :smugfavre: in the husbands face chopping it up with them while they all had dinner and he kept on going out to the car park with the dudes wife following him every time....my girl said because of where the table was everyone in the pub except the husband had a clear view to the car park and my girl said you could see them in the car doing shyt whilst the husband is sitting there twiddling his thumbs

:what: brehs i don't understand how you wouldn't be all :wtf: at your wife continually following another dude out to the car park 5 minutes at a time?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: you couldn't make it up...turns out the dude that the ole girl was messing with is a :shaq: (this is a white couple) and the breh was just :smugfavre: in the husbands face chopping it up with them while they all had dinner and he kept on going out to the car park with the dudes wife following him every time....my girl said because of where the table was everyone in the pub except the husband had a clear view to the car park and my girl said you could see them in the car doing shyt whilst the husband is sitting there twiddling his thumbs

:what: brehs i don't understand how you wouldn't be all :wtf: at your wife continually following another dude out to the car park 5 minutes at a time?

dont be surprised if YOUR girl is doing the same thing..:smugfavre:

lol at that text though.........

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I wouldn't have snitched but if someone did it would have made for good comedy. Just saying.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont be surprised if YOUR girl is doing the same thing..:smugfavre:

lol at that text though.........

meh...she knows whats good for her :manny:

I wouldn't have snitched but if someone did it would have made for good comedy. Just saying.

you see breh i think i would've given ole boy the heads up just out of not letting skanks get one over on brehs

you share that bar :shaq:

coronation_street_rovers_return_inn.jpg

pub breh...not a bar

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
some married women are a trip. i almost got roped into something about a month ago while i was chilling at a bar. this guy and his wife (some older australian woman) were sitting next to me and the wife was drunk as hell and she kept on trying to get me to dance with her and the husband was cool with it. so after i refused, the guy buys us a round of drinks and then she asks me for a cigarette. i'm like "ok" because i wanted to smoke too so then we go outside the club and leave the husband sitting at the bar. this made me even more confused. i'm thinking how are you going to let some man you just met 10 minutes ago step outside with your wife in the condition she's in? i didn't do anything to her but it weirded me out something serious to see this married woman just blatantly disrespecting her husband...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I know you said ya girl is a white chick but all I pictured was her saying that text :noah:

misfits-misfits-on-e4-8850888-510-3831.jpg

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
some married women are a trip. i almost got roped into something about a month ago while i was chilling at a bar. this guy and his wife (some older australian woman) were sitting next to me and the wife was drunk as hell and she kept on trying to get me to dance with her and the husband was cool with it. so after i refused, the guy buys us a round of drinks and then she asks me for a cigarette. i'm like "ok" because i wanted to smoke too so then we go outside the club and leave the husband sitting at the bar. this made me even more confused. i'm thinking how are you going to let some man you just met 10 minutes ago step outside with your wife in the condition she's in? i didn't do anything to her but it weirded me out something serious to see this married woman just blatantly disrespecting her husband...

some married dudes are into that shyt. watching their wife get railed by another dude.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some married women are a trip. i almost got roped into something about a month ago while i was chilling at a bar. this guy and his wife (some older australian woman) were sitting next to me and the wife was drunk as hell and she kept on trying to get me to dance with her and the husband was cool with it. so after i refused, the guy buys us a round of drinks and then she asks me for a cigarette. i'm like "ok" because i wanted to smoke too so then we go outside the club and leave the husband sitting at the bar. this made me even more confused. i'm thinking how are you going to let some man you just met 10 minutes ago step outside with you wife in the condition she's in? i didn't do anything to her but it weirded me out something serious to see this married woman just blatantly disrespecting her husband...

:wow: that's whats got me fukked up breh...cos the husband went to buy more wine for his wife (at her request) and was jokingly complaining to my girl about his wife being so smashed....i'm thinking ":childplease: this nikka just gonna let his wife go "outside" with a :shaq: while she's drunk as fucc and sit there all :pachaha: while dude is his whip all :ahh:" the fukk is wrong with some of these brehs?

but tbh, i've been in a situation like your one once where I went to a club with my crew (mixed with men and women) and a friend of my friend came with her bf...she was clearly paying me waaaaaaaaay too much attention and would only dance with me and not even her own man...so I agree to dance with her because I don't wanna be a dikk or nothing, its just a dance right? but then this girl starts grinding up on me....i'm looking at my bwoys like :no: and then afterwards i walk towards his direction and he makes an effort to :shake: me...after that I just avoided them both for the rest of the night because that had pulp fiction ving rhames in a basement written all over it in my eyes

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
some married dudes are into that shyt. watching their wife get railed by another dude.

i know, but it just surprised me. it wasn't the first time i've dealt with that situation but to be honest, the lady didn't even look good, and she looked worse because she was drunk as shyt. she was half way stumbling over herself after she finished the cigarette and while she was smoking the cigarette, she had the crackhead lean going on, all hunched over and shyt. i thought she was either about to fall out or vomit. looking at that shyt made me sick...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:wow: that's whats got me fukked up breh...cos the husband went to buy more wine for his wife (at her request) and was jokingly complaining to my girl about his wife being so smashed....i'm thinking ":childplease: this nikka just gonna let his wife go "outside" with a :shaq: while she's drunk as fucc and sit there all :pachaha: while dude is his whip all :ahh:" the fukk is wrong with some of these brehs?

but tbh, i've been in a situation like your one once where I went to a club with my crew (mixed with men and women) and a friend of my friend came with her bf...she was clearly paying me waaaaaaaaay too much attention and would only dance with me and not even her own man...so I agree to dance with her because I don't wanna be a dikk or nothing, its just a dance right? but then this girl starts grinding up on me....i'm looking at my bwoys like :no: and then afterwards i walk towards his direction and he makes an effort to :shake: me...after that I just avoided them both for the rest of the night because that had pulp fiction ving rhames in a basement written all over it in my eyes

i feel you. i just can't do it. like if i know a girl is with some guy, i'm not gonna push up on her, even for a dance because if she's dangling from the start and she's got a man, it's never just a "dance". plus, no need to buff up some woman's ego if she's the one initiating the contact, no matter how good she looks. if she's spoken for, then she's off my radar...