Brehs, so question about Amber Rose

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Amber Rose has lost track of how many people she's slept with

"Amber Rose doesn’t hold back when it comes to her sex life. I’m sure everyone would like to know how many dudes Amber has had sex with, but the truth is she doesn’t know herself.

I’m 32-years-old, I’ve been around the block a few times, I’m not going to sit there and count.’

‘Especially all the times I said he could put the head in, then take it out, does that count?’ She said.

‘Because I used to be so good for that, I was the queen of that,’ she admitted
to her guest, the hip hop star Ty Dolla Sign."

:trash:

Simply amazin how far being an unabashed hoe can take you dese days. :dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This Amber
arose.jpg

Hell Yeah..
Bish sloppy as hell now..

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Raw, of course.
She's got more money than I do.
I could spin being a baby daddy into a semi-relevant television show + a young parent vlog + a collaboration with baby and children's clothes company, and use the money to invest in both my and my child's future. Keep a good relationship with her, and I could be a regular on the show.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Raw, of course.
She's got more money than I do.
I could spin being a baby daddy into a semi-relevant television show + a young parent vlog + a collaboration with baby and children's clothes company, and use the money to invest in both my and my child's future. Keep a good relationship with her, and I could be a regular on the show.
:mjlol:

Brother got it all "PLANNED OUT" every possible scenario.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Id smash but I wouldn't go raw. Id only go raw if it was a women I loved and that I saw who was worthy of being a GREAT MOTHER.

Some of yall simps are straight laughable :laff::laff:

Why the hell would yall get a Hoe pregnant?? That's how the hoe gene continues to spread like aids
Then yall would complain about how your daughters are hoes getting trains ran on em in high school and posting the same thot photos amber post.

Amber as a mother is goona give all them "HOE LESSONS" to your daughter

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Id smash but I wouldn't go raw. Id only go raw if it was a women I loved and that I saw who was worthy of being a GREAT MOTHER.

Some of yall simps are straight laughable :laff::laff:

Why the hell would yall get a Hoe pregnant?? That's how they hoe gene continues to spread like aids
Then yall would complain about how your daughters are hoes getting trains ran on em in high school and posting the same thot photos amber post. As a hoe mother is goona give all them "HOE LESSONS" to your daughter
You could just pull out. :ld: