Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I take 1 serving every morning before my workout as a preworkout

I take this once a day for the joints

1 serving a day, just because:ld:

1 a day, because well it's vitamins

I fell off on my fish oils, but I'm about to start taking this.

I'm also about to start taking one serving of this a day with my lunch.

Brehs, this feels like alot of shyt to me. I'm not trying to die or OD. Is any of this redundant and unnecessary or harmful taking it all together?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The link for your joints and the last link aren't showing anything. I think the Country Life L-Arginine/L-Ornithine is a waste IMO

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Personally I hate stimulants and stimulant based pre-workouts.... so that's out.

Keeping the joints healthy is good. Heard good things about L-Arganine.

Multivitamins and fish oils are OK but I kind of prefer to get micronutrients from actual food. 1 salad a day won't kill you, nor will fish 1-2 nights a week. And with food you KNOW you are getting the nutrients, which is not necessarily the case with supplements... especially multivitamins.

A stack isn't bad depending on what's in it. Wifey has pre-natal vitamins, a probiotic, a digestive aid, fiber, and creatine :yeshrug: Some things just work better in supplement form.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
The link for your joints and the last link aren't showing anything. I think the Country Life L-Arginine/L-Ornithine is a waste IMO

The coli is tripping a little, I had to refresh the page and make sure I was signed in to amazon to see some of them also. They all show up eventually.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The coli is tripping a little, I had to refresh the page and make sure I was signed in to amazon to see some of them also. They all show up eventually.

I can't comment on the joint supplement. The Boost Elite would seem like a waste unless you are older or just like experimenting with that type of stuff.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I can't comment on the joint supplement. The Boost Elite would seem like a waste unless you are older or just like experimenting with that type of stuff.

I'm 37, been working out for a long time, but I can definitely notice my overall drop off and slower recovery from workout sessions. The Boost Elite had great reviews, I was just trying to get that edge.:mjcry:

I think my biggest concern would be taking both the Hydroxycut & Boost Elite. The Boost Elite doesn't have any caffeine like stimulants so I figured I should be cool. Maybe I'll ditch the L-Arginine/L-Orthinine supplement.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm 37, been working out for a long time, but I can definitely notice my overall drop off and slower recovery from workout sessions. The Boost Elite had great reviews, I was just trying to get that edge.:mjcry:

I think my biggest concern would be taking both the Hydroxycut & Boost Elite. The Boost Elite doesn't have any caffeine like stimulants so I figured I should be cool. Maybe I'll ditch the L-Arginine/L-Orthinine supplement.
I hear you. I am a little older so I know.

I'm not saying you aren't doing these things but sleep and nutrition always work for me when I'm lagging