Brehs...my jumpoff (pawg) wants to roleplay, but there's a catch..

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
She wants me to act as a slave in her home while her cac husband isnt there :usure:

at first I was like :ehh: but then, I was like :wtf:

I aint c00ning for this slut, I'm knocking down pawgs as payback for slavery :shaq:

this bytch cray, but the p*ssy is good :mjpls:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
do it, who cares as long as you get the poon...as long as you not fukking no fat girls

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
She about 180...semi thick. she's tall so it looks nice.

But, did yall niccas ever roleplay?

this will be my first time :dwillhuh:

yes, I once acted like I was snyder the repair man from one day at a time and my ex was a japanese apt. tenant. I was there to service her washing machine while her husband was away at work. Her name was misses Nakamura:myman:

Daps
I'm knocking down pawgs as payback for slavery

so as payback for slavery where blacks were held captives because in part they were believed to be inferior, lazy, dumb and hypersexual you're going to use sex to seek revenge

real revenge for slavery would be making it to be some boss at a white company. then it is like the white people are you slaves

continue fukking who you want, just listing that as a motive only reinforces stereotypes about blacks from slavery. use your brain, not your penis.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
so as payback for slavery where blacks were held captives because in part they were believed to be inferior, lazy, dumb and hypersexual you're going to use sex to seek revenge

real revenge for slavery would be making it to be some boss at a white company. then it is like the white people are you slaves

continue fukking who you want, just listing that as a motive only reinforces stereotypes about blacks from slavery. use your brain, not your penis.

:mjpls: it was just a joke, a reference to dont be a menace....

but, along with the ethering her daddy's soul, comes the networking with her family, who can in turn get me into certain gigs that id never have a shot at :mjpls:

but then again, im content and complacent and happy, i dont wanna be a boss at a company, i dont need that stress :scusthov:

Daps
She about 180...semi thick. she's tall so it looks nice.

But, did yall niccas ever roleplay?

this will be my first time :dwillhuh:

I was living with this & fukking this broad back in the day, and she lived on the first floor apartment...

she wanted me to put on a ski mask, dress in all black, and come in through the window and simulate rape.

First I was like :wtf:

Then I was like :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
She wants me to act as a slave in her home while her cac husband isnt there :usure:

at first I was like :ehh: but then, I was like :wtf:

I aint c00ning for this slut, I'm knocking down pawgs as payback for slavery :shaq:

this bytch cray, but the p*ssy is good :mjpls:

tumblr_m0q7og0QDS1qgswgio1_500.gif