Brehs my holla game is wack

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just realized my weakness in my game is me just hollerin at the broads initially i can talk to them all night and close fairly well.

how do i improve this breh brehs

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I feel you breh, the first two minutes is vital.

My shyt be wack too :sadcam:

Same thing with those initial texts. Sometimes it's plan sailing but sometimes that air is just :wow:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Come stay at my house for awhile. I don't have an extra bed, but you can sleep in mines.

I'll teach you the game and how to properly pick up women. After intense private tutoring from me, you'll be able to have any woman you want without saying a word.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you breh, the first two minutes is vital.

My shyt be wack too :sadcam:

Same thing with those initial texts. Sometimes it's plan sailing but sometimes that air is just :wow:

if you can get past those first few minutes and keep things interesting without being awks all is well from then on

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I suck at this too. But when I get a convo going I'm one of the best.

fukk it tho. I aint got time to figure out if a chick likes me. Strictly referrals from friends and chicks that show initial interest from now on. :ahh:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Next time you see a bytch you want dont say anything, just

cosby_weiner.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come stay at my house for awhile. I don't have an extra bed, but you can sleep in mines.

I'll teach you the game and how to properly pick up women. After intense private tutoring from me, you'll be able to have any woman you want without saying a word.

:laugh: i just couldn't stop laughing.reading your post and looking at the avatar pic had me :laugh: :laugh: oh coli yall too much

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Scorpio Game for Dummies

1)Dress to a T(Clothes, Shoes & Colonge on aroma status)

2)Walk through target area or scout the entire scene. Make direct eye contact with any and all females that engage you.. Don't stop and talk. Just make your presence known and felt

3)After a while(maybe 20-30 minutes)you can start mingling. You can talk to females that have already caught your eye or you can scout more.. just start interacting.. buy a drink or if you can dance, go out and dance on the dance floor for a song or two.. All the females will most def be checking you out then. Full swag on display. If females start asking for a drink, don't just go and buy them(or their GF's)drinks.. Make them earn them.. and only buy a drink for the one you want.

The quiet confidence and mystery that was built will marinate and you will have females that you want and don't want tryna holla at you before the end of your night. That's when you start choosing.... Your attractiveness level and swag will vary the type of females that will holla but you will walk out with a number.... or a female.