Brehs, looking back at the last 10 years of your life, what have you accomplished?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I was on a different forum I post on and saw that I joined up to that bytch 8 years ago. It got me think and made me ask myself, "What all have I accomplished in the last 10 years?" This time a decade ago I was 20, living at home, unemployed, and hated my life :sadcam:

• Now I'm pretty much at the top of my career.
  • Passed almost all of the certifications I wanted to pass.
  • Broke the 6 figure mark in my salary
  • Got the fukk up out of Ohio and moved to a city I love
  • Started my consulting company

I'm getting my house and a new whip in the next 12 months, and I'm gonna be growing my business to hopefully work for myself full time in the next 12-24 months.

I give myself a solid B for how much progress I've made in the last decade :obama: Only thing I didn't forsee is me starting to become :flabbynsick: Also I figured I would have been touched down in Tokyo by now. I gotta put that on the top of my list.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I was 8 years old 10 years ago, so... nothing really.

:heh:

Don't worry though I got things planned :cenasabo:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I was on a different forum I post on and saw that I joined up to that bytch 8 years ago. It got me think and made me ask myself, "What all have I accomplished in the last 10 years?" This time a decade ago I was 20, living at home, unemployed, and hated my life :sadcam:

• Now I'm pretty much at the top of my career.
  • Passed almost all of the certifications I wanted to pass.
  • Broke the 6 figure mark in my salary
  • Got the fukk up out of Ohio and moved to a city I love
  • Started my consulting company

I'm getting my house and a new whip in the next 12 months, and I'm gonna be growing my business to hopefully work for myself full time in the next 12-24 months.

I give myself a solid B for how much progress I've made in the last decade :obama: Only thing I didn't forsee is me starting to become :flabbynsick: Also I figured I would have been touched down in Tokyo by now. I gotta put that on the top of my list.

:gladbron: @ the bolded

That's what I am now except I'm in school don't hate my life :whoa:

10 years ago I was 10-11 and since then I've graduated high school and got into college and I grew to 6'1 :ohhh: