Brehs I've decided I want to go back to Regiment

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So with that being said I have gained some good quality mass that I am beginning to notice take a great effect on my endurance as well as my joints. I need to slim down. I need to lose muscle as well as fat in a quick possible way....In light of seeing how Lebron James lost all of his mass so quickly I'd like to know what is it I could do to do the same. I'm not above usiing unhealthy or unnatural practices. However I will not use illegal drugs or supplements.

I am 5'9 205LBs now I would like to be down to 175LBs by October 1st. Age is also a factor in regular Army I routinely score over 270 on my APFT but thats in the 32 and over age group....I need to be able to score at least a 270 in the 17-21 age group due to my rank.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
30lbs in ~9 weeks :patrice:

Not really a "healthy" way to go about that... thats a lil over 3lbs a week. You are going to be weak and flat as fukk by the end

I figured but I can build myself up from that point...Its all about endurance at this point....No fast twitch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with that being said I have gained some good quality mass that I am beginning to notice take a great effect on my endurance as well as my joints. I need to slim down. I need to lose muscle as well as fat in a quick possible way....In light of seeing how Lebron James lost all of his mass so quickly I'd like to know what is it I could do to do the same. I'm not above usiing unhealthy or unnatural practices. However I will not use illegal drugs or supplements.

I am 5'9 205LBs now I would like to be down to 175LBs by October 1st. Age is also a factor in regular Army I routinely score over 270 on my APFT but thats in the 32 and over age group....I need to be able to score at least a 270 in the 17-21 age group due to my rank.
your goal is almost my exact stats. Im 5'10" 173lbs as we speek...been bodybuilding for over a decade. I've never been over 180lbs though and before i started weight lifting i was probably like 145-150...if any of that matters. I dont know the exact look you going for but if its mine i could just keep it simple and give you my cutting diet and my regular diet.