Brehs its the first of the month, we argue here all week, can we just laugh at some wrestling shyt in this thread?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I'm feeling good, lets laugh at rasslin

my favorite of ALL the public service announcements
PIPER!! :mjlol: shouts to the Flair robe with no sleeves lmao

What’s all that quacking Piper was doing while on the stretcher in the end? :heh:

Them Dusty clips…I sure as hell would want Rick Rude to have my back if I stir some shyt up at the bar. My man was whipping niccas asses left and right in his heyday :russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What’s all that quacking Piper was doing while on the stretcher in the end? :heh:

Them Dusty clips…I sure as hell would want Rick Rude to have my back if I stir some shyt up at the bar. My man was whipping niccas asses left and right in his heyday :russ:
He was supposed to be speaking Gaelic or something? WCW Piper was more repug than we ever discussed. the nWo beat the absolute DOG shyt out of him, every week. He went over in the ppv so he didn't care, but the joke was on him because the nWo just no sold the fukk out of it the next day :heh:

That was my favorite nWo period. From the time hogan went away so the nWo was mainly the OG wolfpac (outsiders and syxx) and they fuded with piper and flair, to when perfect joined and gave hogan flair's robe :laff:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He was supposed to be speaking Gaelic or something? WCW Piper was more repug than we ever discussed. the nWo beat the absolute DOG shyt out of him, every week. He went over in the ppv so he didn't care, but the joke was on him because the nWo just no sold the fukk out of it the next day :heh:

That was my favorite nWo period. From the time hogan went away so the nWo was mainly the OG wolfpac (outsiders and syxx) and they fuded with piper and flair, to when perfect joined and gave hogan flair's robe :laff:
I think I remember that. They definitely use to light Savage’s ass up EVERY GOTDAMN WEEK! Like how many times you gon spray paint nWo on this man’s back? :dahell:

Then my man went and became the literal “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” :martin:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

:salute: :yes: That whole summer was incredible. From when Hall came back til about Starrcade I was all in.

The night Hennig joined no one could tell me shyt :laugh: Hennig was always my GOAT and the NWO is my GOAT stable. My dad was disgusted and I spent the whole rest of the week taunting him about it :umad:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

yeah, they showed some old white civilian couple saying it meant "its not over until the battle is done" or some shyt