Brehs in school do you text bytches over the summer?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
my last couple of weeks i was texting this bytch i gave my number to. i made the mistake of "making her wait a week" before i started texting her. anyways she was too busy moving out packing and she only had one final(which was on the same day as my last final:snoop:) so i couldnt invite her over to "chill". i was just pretty much getting to know her through text. i still wanna fukk in the future, but i dont feel like talking to a girl who lives in a different city than me. would it be cool for me to hit her up at the beginning of the school year after not texting her all summer?(i got a priority list for hoes and the ones in the closest proximity are at the top of the list)

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
I did that my first few yrs of school. Everybody went back home to different cities, but I'd keep in touch with a couple chicks over the summer. It was a good look when moving back into the dorms... First weeks back were fun lol

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Summer school. :blessed: Best p*ssy you could get. Everyone is in summer shape, you go hiking, to the beach, etc, then enjoy a long, hot shower followed by lots of sex! Damn, I miss college...

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Summer school. :blessed: Best p*ssy you could get. Everyone is in summer shape, you go hiking, to the beach, etc, then enjoy a long, hot shower followed by lots of sex! Damn, I miss college...

I'm not taking those accelerated courses. :huhldup:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:leon: If I dont get this internship, I'll be taking summer classes for the first time. Good to know...but then again Im an engineer aint no bytches in those classes :why:

Take "exploration" classes. I recommend journalism. They're opinionated and extremely likely to bang you if you agree with them. :myman:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:dead: And I thought CS majors had it bad, all we have are these FOB asian girls.
Nah I think yall still got it worse, at least with MechE I take some classes with civil engineers (where all the attractive female engineers are)

Take "exploration" classes. I recommend journalism. They're opinionated and extremely likely to bang you if you agree with them. :myman:

Only problem witht that is that has NOTHING to do with my major and Im done with my cores so I would be paying $900 for a class I dont need (possibly gpa boost tho)...Although we do have to take an upper level class in an unrelated major so it might work.

I might be taking a mandatory junior english class, tho hopefully its bytches in there

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
why wouldnt you?

nikkas come back frosh week with at least two bytches lined up fiendin for the dikk

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Nah I think yall still got it worse, at least with MechE I take some classes with civil engineers (where all the attractive female engineers are)

Only problem witht that is that has NOTHING to do with my major and Im done with my cores so I would be paying $900 for a class I dont need (possibly gpa boost tho)...Although we do have to take an upper level class in an unrelated major so it might work.

I might be taking a mandatory junior english class, tho hopefully its bytches in there

Yup. Pretty much any "GPA booster" class will be full of chicks. You'll be fine.

:patrice: And one more thing... poke those chicks twice as hard for me, eh? I miss college.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

I sometimes peek over the seats in front of me and see them playing Pokemon and flash games. :dead: Why am I still here, I feel extra bad for not graduating this year since I have to put up with this drought. :bryan: