BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:myman:
I tried to make this work but turns out I dont have the heart for this shyt. It can be easy money but thats only if you sell all your integrity to lie to people and give them false dreams, i aint with that, plus working with shady ass nikkas online is about 10x worse than working with shady nikkas in person.

I feel kinda good about myself :wow:

Just called gamestop homie said they are looking for seasonal workers, im on my way to working legal now :king:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
you good then

shyt always work for me. sometimes it might take a minute but they gone be calling back to back

yea its pretty good. I think the main reason why i stopped looking for real jobs was because alot of female managers always seemed to have attitutudes and shyt shyt would turn me off fast and hurt my feelings :(
I was young so in my mind im like "did dis bytch really just talk to me like that, do this bytch kno i can make half her salary in a couple weeks?"

But i see that in the end, the way i was going wasnt the wave so im willing to try again at this.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yea its pretty good. I think the main reason why i stopped looking for real jobs was because alot of female managers always seemed to have attitutudes and shyt shyt would turn me off fast and hurt my feelings :(
I was young so in my mind im like "did dis bytch really just talk to me like that, do this bytch kno i can make half her salary in a couple weeks?"

But i see that in the end, the way i was going wasnt the wave so im willing to try again at this.

lol fukk these hoes

get yo money they become real humble

i told my lil sis go on there. 2 weeks later she working at Tim Hortons for her senior year

stackin her bread and everything

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
fukk a real job

how you look at yourself in tha mirror after gettin told wut to do by some other bytch ass nikka or some bytch on her period 24-7? :wtf:

we self made out here :win: *cues maybach music soundbite